Patriot, a leading manufacturer of mobile accessories, computer memory, USB flash and SSDs, today announced the appointment of Taron Chang as the General Manager of their Taiwan Headquarters. A veteran in the industry, Mr. Chang will manage, support and help to further develop business initiatives in Asian-Pacific region (APAC).
As the General Manager of Patriot's Taiwan Headquarters, Mr. Chang will help to further sales efforts and customer relations for the APAC region as well as expand Patriot's global reach, brand presence and market diversity. Mr. Chang comes to Patriot with 25 years of corporate executive experience and has specialized in establishing several well-known brands. His experience in international sales, business strategy, product development as well as the founding of his own company, made him the ideal addition to Patriot's executive team.
"Taron is a valuable asset to the Patriot team and we look forward to seeing tremendous growth in our Taiwan office" said Paul Jones, Patriot's CEO. "He is a dedicated member of our management team and we believe that with his guidance, our Taiwan office will make great strides."
"I'm excited to join a well-known and globally recognized company such as Patriot" said Taron Chang. "For Patriot to be in business for 30 years is a great accomplishment and I'm honored to be a part of such an organization and contribute to its future successes."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4