NGames is excited to share the second part of the gameplay features for their Epic RPG Abyss Dark Arisen. The second part consists of the Alchemy Hut, Solo Area, Guard Relics, and Dreamscape. Players can find out more by visiting the official website at http://abyss.game321.com/.
- Players can harvest resources from their and friends' Alchemy Huts
- There are 3 resources in the Alchemy Hut: Gold, EXP and Crystal
- Helping friends produce resources can increase friends' hut output and also net the helper some rewards
- The refreshing time of resources in the hut are 24 hours
- Players can enter the event interface by clicking the Event button on the game page
- Each player is given 15 challenge attempts daily in the Solo Arena
- Choose a target and click "Challenge" to enter the battle interface
- Players need to operate their own characters to combat in the battle interface
- Win or lose, the challenge attempt will be consumed
- Win to receive Fame and lose to receive a few Fame
- There are 7 relics, each with 5 stages. Proper manual operation and enough combat power are required to challenge the new stages.
- After entering the battle scene, lots of monsters will rush toward you, attempting to conquer relics. To protect relics, it depends not only on the player's strength, but also defensive buildings' power. Players will need to collect light energy to upgrade defensive buildings. Using limited light energy to upgrade defensive buildings properly can help you clear Guard Relics more efficiently.
- Enter by selecting Dreamscape in the dungeon hall
- Dreamscape has 7 chapters with each chapter having 3 bosses
- This event unlocks at Lv.45
- Kill the last boss of each chapter to evolve different artifacts
- Click Start to enter combat interface
Choose Continue or Quit after clearing a stage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now