NGames is excited to share the second part of the gameplay features for their Epic RPG Abyss Dark Arisen. The second part consists of the Alchemy Hut, Solo Area, Guard Relics, and Dreamscape. Players can find out more by visiting the official website at http://abyss.game321.com/.
- Players can harvest resources from their and friends' Alchemy Huts
- There are 3 resources in the Alchemy Hut: Gold, EXP and Crystal
- Helping friends produce resources can increase friends' hut output and also net the helper some rewards
- The refreshing time of resources in the hut are 24 hours
- Players can enter the event interface by clicking the Event button on the game page
- Each player is given 15 challenge attempts daily in the Solo Arena
- Choose a target and click "Challenge" to enter the battle interface
- Players need to operate their own characters to combat in the battle interface
- Win or lose, the challenge attempt will be consumed
- Win to receive Fame and lose to receive a few Fame
- There are 7 relics, each with 5 stages. Proper manual operation and enough combat power are required to challenge the new stages.
- After entering the battle scene, lots of monsters will rush toward you, attempting to conquer relics. To protect relics, it depends not only on the player's strength, but also defensive buildings' power. Players will need to collect light energy to upgrade defensive buildings. Using limited light energy to upgrade defensive buildings properly can help you clear Guard Relics more efficiently.
- Enter by selecting Dreamscape in the dungeon hall
- Dreamscape has 7 chapters with each chapter having 3 bosses
- This event unlocks at Lv.45
- Kill the last boss of each chapter to evolve different artifacts
- Click Start to enter combat interface
Choose Continue or Quit after clearing a stage.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup