Award Highlights 3E's Ongoing Commitment to Developing Innovative and User-Friendly Solutions for Enhancing Environmental Regulatory Compliance and Reducing Risk
3E Company, a leading provider of environmental health and safety (EH&S) compliance and information management services, today announced that its 3E Online®-SDS 9.0 safety data sheet (SDS) management platform won an Industrial Safety & Hygiene News (ISHN) Readers' Choice Award in the SDS management category. Thousands of ISHN subscribers voted online to determine the winners of this prestigious award. 3E Company is a Verisk Analytics (Nasdaq:VRSK) business.
ISHN readers recognized 3E Company for further enhancing the accessibility and usefulness of the compliance information stored within the latest version of 3E Online. 3E's nomination highlighted the many notable enhancements to the latest version of 3E Online-SDS aimed at simplifying compliance management. These enhancements include the introduction of a new dashboard and GHS awareness tools that offer quick access to a company's products and user activity and allow customers to more easily identify areas of attention or performance satisfaction.
"We are delighted to receive this award for the second consecutive year," said Uday Virkud, president and CEO, 3E Company. "The award is especially significant since winners are determined by ISHN's distinguished readership along with our most important constituents - our valued customers. The win validates 3E's commitment to providing the broadest range of product risk information and compliance services. Moving forward, we remain dedicated to continually enriching our solution suite to best address the business needs of our diverse and global customer base and their supply chains."
ISHN is a business-to-business monthly trade publication read by more than 70,000 key safety, health, and industrial hygiene experts at manufacturing facilities of all sizes. The ISHN Readers' Choice Award program is an annual poll in which thousands of magazine subscribers vote on the most innovative and effective EH&S-related products and services available today.
3E will be presented with a commemorative plaque to celebrate the achievement during ASSE (American Society of Safety Engineers) Safety 2015, June 7-10 in Dallas, Texas. 3E Company is exhibiting at the show (booth #1128). In addition, 3E Online-SDS will be displayed in the Awards Pavilion as part of ISHN and ASSE's Attendee Choice Awards. Expo attendees vote on-site to determine Attendee Choice Award winners.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4