Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that two versions of its desk chassis, plus some new cases will be on display at COMPUTEX 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2 to June 6, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth, #G0136 Hall 3 at the World Trade Center.
DK-Q2 and DK-03: Desk Chassis Refresh
Booth visitors can take a seat at Lian Li's DKQ2, and DK03 desk chassis. Like the previous desk chassis, the aluminum body and tempered glass surface highlight the minimalism of this practical fusion of desk and chassis. The updates on these new models add simplicity to system building, more refined aesthetics and ergonomics. New thinner body and stronger adjustable legs add to the look and workplace efficiency of this growing line of computer desks.
PC-O8 Dual compartment case
The PC-O8 dual-compartment chassis combines aluminum and tempered glass to show off DIY builders high-end, intricate setups, while hiding cables and less eye catching components in the large compartment behind the motherboard tray.
Upcoming and Current Offerings
There will be a selection of new models and updates to existing lines available at the show. Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
When: June 2 - 6, 2015
Where: Booth #G0136
World Trade Center, Hall 3
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD revenues up 23% thanks to record SoC, GPU, APU sales
- AMD preparing $10,000 graphics card with 1TB+ of RAM
- Red Dead Redemption 2 favors PS4 with early content
- Musk shows capabilities of the new self-driving hardware
- Landing on Mars didn't go as planned
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package