Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is pleased to announce that two versions of its desk chassis, plus some new cases will be on display at COMPUTEX 2015 in Taipei, Taiwan from June 2 to June 6, 2015. Lian Li invites all interested parties to visit their booth, #G0136 Hall 3 at the World Trade Center.
DK-Q2 and DK-03: Desk Chassis Refresh
Booth visitors can take a seat at Lian Li's DKQ2, and DK03 desk chassis. Like the previous desk chassis, the aluminum body and tempered glass surface highlight the minimalism of this practical fusion of desk and chassis. The updates on these new models add simplicity to system building, more refined aesthetics and ergonomics. New thinner body and stronger adjustable legs add to the look and workplace efficiency of this growing line of computer desks.
PC-O8 Dual compartment case
The PC-O8 dual-compartment chassis combines aluminum and tempered glass to show off DIY builders high-end, intricate setups, while hiding cables and less eye catching components in the large compartment behind the motherboard tray.
Upcoming and Current Offerings
There will be a selection of new models and updates to existing lines available at the show. Lian Li will be also be displaying its current line of mini, micro, mid, and full-tower brushed aluminum chassis with the high quality build and features that are to be expected from Lian Li.
When: June 2 - 6, 2015
Where: Booth #G0136
World Trade Center, Hall 3
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple iPhone 6s was the best-selling smartphone of 2016
- Rogue One looks great, even in a fan-made VHS commercial
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse