Spire Introduces SP7097B-V1 Case - Emerald Black Silence
Spire are injecting the retail ATX PC case market with a touch of class with the unveiling of the brand new Emerald Black Silent chassis.
Blessed with great looks and innovative design features, such as the rolling on/off switch that cunningly hides the USB ports too, the new Emerald case is one of the most eagerly anticipated cases we've launched yet. Beneath the sleek attractive exterior you'll find the same ergonomically designed hardwearing components that make all our cases such firm favorites with system integrators and end users alike.
Fully equipped with all the required features such as front (hidden) USB and AUDIO connections. Noise reduction SoundPad, soft cellular foam on side-panel, top and bottom of the case. Plenty of room for expansion with 5 external drive bays (four 5.25" and one 3.5") and four internal 3.5" drive bays. 7 expansion slots on the back give room for add on cards.
True to our fan heritage we have included plenty of ways to keep your system cool too with a 120mm fan in the back, a 120mm fan space in the front and a side mounted 120mm duct for the CPU. Emerald case is a super silent product delivered to you from Spire, Powered by Innovation.
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Patent design Front-Top (roll-over) power button
- Pre-Installed SounPad High density sound absorbing foam
- Full folded edge, full screen, radiation protected
- Front USB, Headphones and Microphone connections
- Tool free HDD & optical drive bay for easy installation
- 2 x 120mm Silent cooling fans and 120mm fan duct for efficient airflow
*Multi-language Owner Manual, HDD Tool-free Clips, Mainboard stand-off and Screws.
The Emerald Black Silent is compatible with Micro ATX and ATX mainboards.
The Emerald Black Silent is now in production and available for direct shipping from Spire Asia. Distribution throughout Europe and the America's will commence in March. If you want more information or you are interested in purchasing this item. Please use the email form on our Contact page.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives