Spire Introduces SP7097B-V1 Case - Emerald Black Silence
Spire are injecting the retail ATX PC case market with a touch of class with the unveiling of the brand new Emerald Black Silent chassis.
Blessed with great looks and innovative design features, such as the rolling on/off switch that cunningly hides the USB ports too, the new Emerald case is one of the most eagerly anticipated cases we've launched yet. Beneath the sleek attractive exterior you'll find the same ergonomically designed hardwearing components that make all our cases such firm favorites with system integrators and end users alike.
Fully equipped with all the required features such as front (hidden) USB and AUDIO connections. Noise reduction SoundPad, soft cellular foam on side-panel, top and bottom of the case. Plenty of room for expansion with 5 external drive bays (four 5.25" and one 3.5") and four internal 3.5" drive bays. 7 expansion slots on the back give room for add on cards.
True to our fan heritage we have included plenty of ways to keep your system cool too with a 120mm fan in the back, a 120mm fan space in the front and a side mounted 120mm duct for the CPU. Emerald case is a super silent product delivered to you from Spire, Powered by Innovation.
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Patent design Front-Top (roll-over) power button
- Pre-Installed SounPad High density sound absorbing foam
- Full folded edge, full screen, radiation protected
- Front USB, Headphones and Microphone connections
- Tool free HDD & optical drive bay for easy installation
- 2 x 120mm Silent cooling fans and 120mm fan duct for efficient airflow
*Multi-language Owner Manual, HDD Tool-free Clips, Mainboard stand-off and Screws.
The Emerald Black Silent is compatible with Micro ATX and ATX mainboards.
The Emerald Black Silent is now in production and available for direct shipping from Spire Asia. Distribution throughout Europe and the America's will commence in March. If you want more information or you are interested in purchasing this item. Please use the email form on our Contact page.
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi