ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, will unveil its extreme performance XPG line: new SSDs (Solid State Drives) and DDR4 memory module solutions, the new Apple series of products, Type-C mobile accessories and ruggedized products. Come witness history at ADATA's "Aspire, Empower, Transform" theme on show June 2-6 at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015, Taipei World Trade Center, in Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F Booth #J0806.
ADATA will flaunt its extreme performance XPG line of products, including the winner of the Taiwan Excellence Gold Award, the XPG Z1 DDR4 Gaming DRAM. Never satisfied with staying in one place, ADATA's newest XPG Z2 is now set to break another world record at 4034 MHz in the DDR4 gaming memory class. ADATA will also show the latest SX930 gaming SSDs featuring SLC cache technology and premier MLC flash that boost overall speed and stability. To give visitors an extremely fast and playful gaming experience, ADATA will hold a Special Force 2 Challenge game in its XPG display zone and will give away SSD and DRAM prizes every day.
Your Complete SSD and DDR4 Superior Performance Provider
ADATA will show off its full line of high performance SSDs and DDR4 memory modules for Cloud / IoT and for consumers. Powered by Marvell's controller, ADATA's PCIe SSDs can reach sequential speeds up to 3000MB/s, coming with a greatly improved lifetime due to advanced LDPC (low density parity check) technology. ADATA will also showcase live demos of Power Loss Protection (PLP) for SSDs. PLP helps to completely save your data during an abnormal power shutdown. ADATA PLP SSDs come in various form factors that allow them to be widely used in enterprise servers or industrial PCs. For consumers, the new TLC-based Premier Series SP560 / SP550 SSDs offer a way to transform tech newcomers into PC enthusiasts. Armed with the most advanced error correcting technologies, ADATA lights the path to higher endurance with TLC-based SSDs.
To face the crossroads of DRAM transition, ADATA also provides comprehensive DDR4 memory modules, including high density 16GB per DIMM DDR4 U-DIMM for desktops and DDR4 SO-DIMM for laptops. On the server and enterprise side, prepare to be amazed by high density memory solutions, such as DDR4 VLP R-DIMM, VLP ECC-DIMM, and ECC-DIMM.
Apple Series, Mobile Accessories, and Ruggedized Series
For connecting and sharing a better digital life, ADATA offers its new Apple and mobile accessories series. This new array of made-for-Apple products includes the UE710 Lightning OTG flash drive, the external HDD HD710A for Mac, various Lightning cables, Lightning card reader both for iPad and iPhone, battery case for the iPhone 6, and memory modules for MacBook. ADATA will also show off its latest mobile accessories with the new Type-C interface destined for linking various mobile devices, including the new MacBook and the Chromebook Pixel. ADATA's new UC350 Type-C OTG flash drives, Type C flash drive UV160 and various Type-C cables provide convenient sharing. Last but not least, ADATA will also show the best of its heavy-duty ruggedized products. See the award-winning HD720 Waterproof / Dustproof / Shock-Resistant External Hard Drives rated to the highest industrial standards: IP68 and military grade shock-proof products that can pass a 1.22m drop test.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair's Commander Pro controls all case fans, lighting
- Google's 4K digital whiteboard available for $5000
- Acer's new Predator Z35P: 35-inch 3440x1440 100Hz G-Sync
- Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title
- Samsung unveils bendable/stretchable OLED display
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning