Industrial & embedded computer manufacturer Logic Supply has launched a preview of their upcoming ML600 Series of fanless and ventless industrial computer systems. Optimized for passive heat distribution, the new systems enable up to Intel i7 desktop processing without the need for a cooling fan, reducing a common failure point in commercial PCs and virtually eliminating noise.
"Logic Supply's goal is to offer our clients the ideal system to fit their needs," said Logic Supply Product Manager Logan Cooke. "While there are other systems on the market that may offer a certain number of COM ports, or i7 processing, or fanless cooling, or a ventless chassis, there was nothing available that combined all of these features into one system. With each of the ML600 systems we wanted to offer a computer that would offer users a unique combination of capabilities and connectivity."
The ML600 Series will launch with 3 models, each with a unique set of features and connectivity options.
The ML600G-10 is designed for high-performance data server applications. Powered by either an Intel Avoton C2550 Quad-Core or C2750 Octa-Core processor, the system comes equipped with up to 32GB of ECC RAM, dual 2.5" hot-swap storage bays and a third built-in 2.5" drive. RAID support is provided by the Marvell SE9230 storage controller while networking capabilities are handled by dual Gigabit Intel i210 Ethernet, as well as a dedicated IPMI LAN port enabling easy remote management. Other I/O options on the ML600G-10 include four USB, an RS-232 COM port and VGA.
The ML600G-30 is aimed at storage-sensitive commercial applications that require easy data access but don't want to sacrifice the protection of a fanless and ventless chassis. Processing options include Intel Celeron, Pentium or Core CPUs up to a Quad-Core Haswell i7 and up to 16 GB of RAM, for reliable performance in challenging security & surveillance, industrial control and automation applications. In addition to a standard dual 2.5" hot-swap storage bay, the ML600G-30 features 2 RS-232 COM ports, 10 USB, DisplayPort, HDMI and dual Gigabit LAN ports, one with Intel AMT support. The unique onboard Flex Bay also allows for easy integration of specialized third party I/O and additional wireless functionality.
The ML600G-50 is engineered to offer ample connectivity for both modern and legacy equipment. Featuring 6 COM ports, 8 USB, DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort, the ML600G-50 can be configured with up to a Quad-Core Intel i7 processor. Integrated Intel 4000 Series graphics and up to 16 GB of RAM enable smooth operation in multi-screen and graphic-intensive applications. Innovative Flex Bay technology allows for customization with hot-swap storage bays, specialized I/O or additional wireless connectivity.
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook