Summer is finally here and everybody is enjoying the sun. To enable people to have their favourite sounds with them while being outside, Californian hardware producer AMP is offering two mobile and extremely portable products: Pulse and Pulse Lite. The wireless design is giving their users maximum freedom of movement - no more messed up cables while running or working in the garden! The high-end AMP Pulse as well as the ultra compact AMP Pulse Lite will make audiophiles rejoice and provide them with the perfect sound for starting into the summer season.
The AMP Pulse is able to match highest expectations thanks to its precise sound. The specially developed high-class driver unit enables the headset to reproduce heights and mids perfectly clear while still providing a strong base. Its ergonomically designed ear cups will not only be very comfortable to wear but also ensure the dampening of unwanted outside noise to deliver the best possible audio experience. A powerful 335 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery provides a capacity of eight hours of music playback.
AMP Pulse: Maximum convenience thanks to integrated controls
Integrated conveniently into the ear cups, the controls for volume, playback, changing tracks, accepting or ending calls and lots of other functions provide maximum comfort without even having to hold the smartphone in ones hands. The foldable design is ensuring a safe transport of the headset. The Pulse is supporting the standards SBC, apt-X, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, CVC (Clear Voice Capture) and thus guarantees maximum compatibility with different types of media - be it audio or video files or even mobile games.
AMP Pulse Lite: 40-mm-driver for crystal-clear heights and strong bass
Weighing no more than 127 grams, the AMP Pulse Lite can be called truly compact. But despite its tiny measurements, the headset does not compromise on sound quality. A 40-mm high power driver unit is providing crystal-clear heights and amazingly strong bass. The powerful Lithium-Polymer battery does enable ten hours of pure music enjoyment at home, on holidays, in the gym or wherever its owners want to listen to their favourite music.
AMP Pulse Lite: Perfect wearing comfort through lightweight and ergonomic design
Featuring ergonomically designed foam-ear-cushions and closed cabinets, isolating disturbing noise from the outside, the AMP Pulse Lite is a pleasure to wear. Furthermore, the lightweight construction as well as the sturdy, adjustable headband of the headset ensure maximum wearing comfort. Thanks to the integrated multimedia control, it is suited perfectly for making or receiving phone calls as well.
Scope of delivery, availability, pricing
The AMP Pulse is available now in the colours Orange, Blue, Pink, White and Black. Its MSRP is £64.99 (including VAT). Included in the delivery are a 3.5 mm jack-cable, the users manual and a beautiful transportation case. The even more compact model, Pulse Lite, is available now as well and does come in Black or White. Its MSRP is £39.99 (including VAT). Besides a user manual and a Micro USB cable, a valuable case is included in the scope of deliver
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni