X2 proudly presents the X2.Kimera 4007 gaming keyboard. Featuring an aggressive and cool design with great performance and build out of top quality materials, this gaming keyboard has been studied to be strong and confortable at the same time. The large support base is created to keep the wrist in the correct position during a long gaming session, the big space bar key is build to never be missed hands down.
The keyboard's keys are also fitted with a changeable 3 colour backlight (blue, red, purple ). Backlight brightness control keys. The X2.Kimera 4007 gaming keyboard is desinged to enable users to react quickly & customize its performance for every game with its 26 antighost keys, and five macros custom keys (G1 ~ G5) you will never fail your next gaming mission.
Play with X2.Kimera 4007 gaming keyboard to have your best gaming experience!
- Intuitive and smart design
- Support 26 keys and no conflicts
- Adjustable backlighting
- FN+Q Botton LIgtness Speed Control
- SingleR/G/B Botton Color switch，FN+R/G/B Botton Color Contro
- Support three LED hybrid 3 colors. red+blue red+green
- According to customer's need to configure the different language versions
- 2 years service warranty program
MSRP: USD $29.95
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4