G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is hosting two major extreme overclocking events at Computex 2015 (June 2~6): the OC World Cup 2015 and the OC World Record Stage 2015! 19 world-class overclockers, 5 motherboard vendors, and 3 hardware sponsors - all at the G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F!
Very special thanks to Intel, Samsung, and Kingpin Cooling for sponsoring the OC World Cup 2015 and the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage extreme overclocking events!
"Intel is pleased to be a sponsor of this year's G.SKILL OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015," says Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Intel Corporation. "Intel processors and chipsets enable mind-blowing experiences and we are glad to be a part of this exciting event."
4th Annual OC World Record Stage 2015
Over the course of five days, G.SKILL will join forces with five major performance motherboard brands, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will be represented by 14 professional overclockers to break benchmark world records on a live stage using the latest X99 motherboards with Intel Core i7-5960X processor and G.SKILL memory.
2nd Annual OC World Cup 2015 - Live Qualifier & Grand Finals
The 6 winners from the OC World Cup online qualifiers, which include Dancop, dRweEz, Hazzan, Vivi, Lam@Capital and Xtreme Addict, will take the live stage and battle for their share of the $16,200 cash prize pool at the G.SKILL booth during Computex. This highly anticipated battle begins with a three-day Live Qualifier, and the top two highest scoring overclockers across four benchmarks will advance to the Grand Finals on June 5th. The ultimate Grand Finals Champion will then walk away victoriously with $10,000 cash prize!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni