G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is hosting two major extreme overclocking events at Computex 2015 (June 2~6): the OC World Cup 2015 and the OC World Record Stage 2015! 19 world-class overclockers, 5 motherboard vendors, and 3 hardware sponsors - all at the G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F!
Very special thanks to Intel, Samsung, and Kingpin Cooling for sponsoring the OC World Cup 2015 and the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage extreme overclocking events!
"Intel is pleased to be a sponsor of this year's G.SKILL OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015," says Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Intel Corporation. "Intel processors and chipsets enable mind-blowing experiences and we are glad to be a part of this exciting event."
4th Annual OC World Record Stage 2015
Over the course of five days, G.SKILL will join forces with five major performance motherboard brands, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will be represented by 14 professional overclockers to break benchmark world records on a live stage using the latest X99 motherboards with Intel Core i7-5960X processor and G.SKILL memory.
2nd Annual OC World Cup 2015 - Live Qualifier & Grand Finals
The 6 winners from the OC World Cup online qualifiers, which include Dancop, dRweEz, Hazzan, Vivi, Lam@Capital and Xtreme Addict, will take the live stage and battle for their share of the $16,200 cash prize pool at the G.SKILL booth during Computex. This highly anticipated battle begins with a three-day Live Qualifier, and the top two highest scoring overclockers across four benchmarks will advance to the Grand Finals on June 5th. The ultimate Grand Finals Champion will then walk away victoriously with $10,000 cash prize!
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017