G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is hosting two major extreme overclocking events at Computex 2015 (June 2~6): the OC World Cup 2015 and the OC World Record Stage 2015! 19 world-class overclockers, 5 motherboard vendors, and 3 hardware sponsors - all at the G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F!
Very special thanks to Intel, Samsung, and Kingpin Cooling for sponsoring the OC World Cup 2015 and the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage extreme overclocking events!
"Intel is pleased to be a sponsor of this year's G.SKILL OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015," says Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Intel Corporation. "Intel processors and chipsets enable mind-blowing experiences and we are glad to be a part of this exciting event."
4th Annual OC World Record Stage 2015
Over the course of five days, G.SKILL will join forces with five major performance motherboard brands, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will be represented by 14 professional overclockers to break benchmark world records on a live stage using the latest X99 motherboards with Intel Core i7-5960X processor and G.SKILL memory.
2nd Annual OC World Cup 2015 - Live Qualifier & Grand Finals
The 6 winners from the OC World Cup online qualifiers, which include Dancop, dRweEz, Hazzan, Vivi, Lam@Capital and Xtreme Addict, will take the live stage and battle for their share of the $16,200 cash prize pool at the G.SKILL booth during Computex. This highly anticipated battle begins with a three-day Live Qualifier, and the top two highest scoring overclockers across four benchmarks will advance to the Grand Finals on June 5th. The ultimate Grand Finals Champion will then walk away victoriously with $10,000 cash prize!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design