G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid state storage, is hosting two major extreme overclocking events at Computex 2015 (June 2~6): the OC World Cup 2015 and the OC World Record Stage 2015! 19 world-class overclockers, 5 motherboard vendors, and 3 hardware sponsors - all at the G.SKILL Computex Booth I0608, located at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 1F!
Very special thanks to Intel, Samsung, and Kingpin Cooling for sponsoring the OC World Cup 2015 and the 4th Annual OC World Record Stage extreme overclocking events!
"Intel is pleased to be a sponsor of this year's G.SKILL OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015," says Gregory Bryant, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Intel Corporation. "Intel processors and chipsets enable mind-blowing experiences and we are glad to be a part of this exciting event."
4th Annual OC World Record Stage 2015
Over the course of five days, G.SKILL will join forces with five major performance motherboard brands, including ASRock, ASUS, EVGA, GIGABYTE, and MSI, and will be represented by 14 professional overclockers to break benchmark world records on a live stage using the latest X99 motherboards with Intel Core i7-5960X processor and G.SKILL memory.
2nd Annual OC World Cup 2015 - Live Qualifier & Grand Finals
The 6 winners from the OC World Cup online qualifiers, which include Dancop, dRweEz, Hazzan, Vivi, Lam@Capital and Xtreme Addict, will take the live stage and battle for their share of the $16,200 cash prize pool at the G.SKILL booth during Computex. This highly anticipated battle begins with a three-day Live Qualifier, and the top two highest scoring overclockers across four benchmarks will advance to the Grand Finals on June 5th. The ultimate Grand Finals Champion will then walk away victoriously with $10,000 cash prize!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4