Vengeful developer Tomasz Wacławek and shadowy game label Devolver Digital unleashed the turn-based action-platformer RONIN on Steam Early Access as the game enters its final phase of development. During this four-week stretch in Early Access, developer Tomasz Wacławek and the community will work to finely tune the controls, difficulty curve, and overall gameplay of the otherwise complete game.
RONIN is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
"RONIN is a game of precision and timing so our team has worked with beta testers, other developers, and third-party testing studios to really test and tweak the near final game," said developer Tomasz Wacławek. "Our goal is to extend this type of testing and iteration to a much larger audience to hopefully perfect RONIN and Steam Early Access is the perfect method and forum for honest feedback."
RONIN is available now n Steam Early Access with a 10% discount off the standard ($12.99 / £9.99 / € 12.99 price (http://store.steampowered.com/app/274230). The RONIN Digital Special Edition ($19.99 / £14.99 / € 19.99 price) is also available and includes the game, an exclusive full-color digital comic, and the full original soundtrack in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
For more information about RONIN, hit up devolverdigital.com and follow us on Twitter @RoninGame and @DevolverDigital.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood