Vengeful developer Tomasz Wacławek and shadowy game label Devolver Digital unleashed the turn-based action-platformer RONIN on Steam Early Access as the game enters its final phase of development. During this four-week stretch in Early Access, developer Tomasz Wacławek and the community will work to finely tune the controls, difficulty curve, and overall gameplay of the otherwise complete game.
RONIN is stylish a turn-based action platformer following the exploits of a vengeful heroine determined to strike down five prominent figures of a powerful corporation. Move with precision by meticulously planning out each silent step, soaring leap, and devastating swing of your blade from the shadows as you seek your revenge.
"RONIN is a game of precision and timing so our team has worked with beta testers, other developers, and third-party testing studios to really test and tweak the near final game," said developer Tomasz Wacławek. "Our goal is to extend this type of testing and iteration to a much larger audience to hopefully perfect RONIN and Steam Early Access is the perfect method and forum for honest feedback."
RONIN is available now n Steam Early Access with a 10% discount off the standard ($12.99 / £9.99 / € 12.99 price (http://store.steampowered.com/app/274230). The RONIN Digital Special Edition ($19.99 / £14.99 / € 19.99 price) is also available and includes the game, an exclusive full-color digital comic, and the full original soundtrack in both MP3 and FLAC formats.
For more information about RONIN, hit up devolverdigital.com and follow us on Twitter @RoninGame and @DevolverDigital.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives