Technology Business Research, Inc. (TBR), a leader in IT market research, was invited to join the Earley Executive Roundtable's four-part executive webinar series addressing the business value of data analytics. Each webinar will feature a panel of industry experts discussing trends in technologies and critical issues and challenges as well as the impact these issues will have on businesses and public sector organizations.
"TBR is proud to partner with the IEEE and Earley Information Science to produce the Leveraging Data Analytics for Growth and Innovation webinar series," said Stuart Williams, vice president of research at TBR. "Participants will experience a powerful combination of end-user and analyst perspectives on critical issues and challenges, technology trends and changes in vendor and customer business models."
Interested participants can register for the four-part series on Earley's registration page or by clicking a webinar title.
May 27 The business potential of machine learning and cognitive computing, featuring TBR Professional Services Principal Analyst Patrick Heffernan
June 3 Mining business insights with big data analytics and the Internet of Things, featuring TBR Director of Internet of Things (IoT) and Devices John Spooner
June 10 Metrics for measuring the customer experience and digital marketing success, featuring TBR Vice President of Research Stuart Williams
June 17 Using business analytics to drive higher ROI and organizational change, featuring TBR Software Principal Analyst Geoff Woollacott
The Earley Executive Roundtable is a consortium of companies and industry associations, including IEEE's IT Professional, The Journal of Applied Marketing Analytics, The Content Wrangler Community and consultancy Earley Information Science. The executive webinar series is designed for business leaders, marketing executives, information management professionals and data scientists who are interested in learning more about the applications of data analytics and how to realize positive business outcomes resulting from digital transformation and digital workplace initiatives.
For more information about TBR-hosted webinars please contact TBR Marketing Coordinator Justin Surgent at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603.758.1871.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology