Transcend Information, (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage, multimedia and industrial products, announced that it will be exhibiting at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 from June 2-6 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan. This year, Transcend will showcase its latest car video recorders, body camera and a more complete industrial product lineup with professional on-site demonstrations at booth J0818.
DrivePro Car Video Recorders and Body Camera
During the tradeshow, Transcend will present its entire range of car video recorders and the new body camera. Live demonstrations will highlight advanced features of its latest DrivePro 220 car video recorder equipped with Lane Departure Warning System and Forward Collision Warning System for extra safety, the DrivePro 520 dual lens car video recorder that can capture the footage from both inside and outside of the vehicles at the same time, and the DrivePro700 body camera aimed at the police officers and security staff as a protective measure.
Industrial Solutions for Mission-Critical Applications
Transcend's industrial-grade product portfolio is comprised of a wide range of memory and flash-based products. This includes the next-generation DDR4 memory modules and a complete lineup of industrial SSD solutions, ranging from 2.5" SATA III SSDs, Half-slim SSDs, mSATA SSDs, mSATA mini SSDs to the latest M.2 SSDs.
As the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly becoming mainstream, this year Transcend will showcase the innovative industrial applications based on four fields - Internet of Things, Internet of Vehicle, Smart Home, and Industry 4.0. To highlight the ultimate stability and great compatibility in diverse industrial applications, Transcend will also conduct four professional on-site demonstrations, including SSD anti-vibration test, SSD lifespan monitoring software, sudden power-off test, and wide-temperature operation.
In addition to DrivePro Series and industrial solutions, Transcend will also display its complete product lineup of storage and multimedia products, including the Apple solutions, UHS-I Class 3 ultra high speed memory cards, USB 3.0 flashdrives, USB on-the-go devices, external hard drives, digital music players, and accessories.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni