Transcend Information, (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage, multimedia and industrial products, announced that it will be exhibiting at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 from June 2-6 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan. This year, Transcend will showcase its latest car video recorders, body camera and a more complete industrial product lineup with professional on-site demonstrations at booth J0818.
DrivePro Car Video Recorders and Body Camera
During the tradeshow, Transcend will present its entire range of car video recorders and the new body camera. Live demonstrations will highlight advanced features of its latest DrivePro 220 car video recorder equipped with Lane Departure Warning System and Forward Collision Warning System for extra safety, the DrivePro 520 dual lens car video recorder that can capture the footage from both inside and outside of the vehicles at the same time, and the DrivePro700 body camera aimed at the police officers and security staff as a protective measure.
Industrial Solutions for Mission-Critical Applications
Transcend's industrial-grade product portfolio is comprised of a wide range of memory and flash-based products. This includes the next-generation DDR4 memory modules and a complete lineup of industrial SSD solutions, ranging from 2.5" SATA III SSDs, Half-slim SSDs, mSATA SSDs, mSATA mini SSDs to the latest M.2 SSDs.
As the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly becoming mainstream, this year Transcend will showcase the innovative industrial applications based on four fields - Internet of Things, Internet of Vehicle, Smart Home, and Industry 4.0. To highlight the ultimate stability and great compatibility in diverse industrial applications, Transcend will also conduct four professional on-site demonstrations, including SSD anti-vibration test, SSD lifespan monitoring software, sudden power-off test, and wide-temperature operation.
In addition to DrivePro Series and industrial solutions, Transcend will also display its complete product lineup of storage and multimedia products, including the Apple solutions, UHS-I Class 3 ultra high speed memory cards, USB 3.0 flashdrives, USB on-the-go devices, external hard drives, digital music players, and accessories.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4