Transcend Information, (Transcend), a worldwide leader in storage, multimedia and industrial products, announced that it will be exhibiting at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 from June 2-6 at Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall in Taipei, Taiwan. This year, Transcend will showcase its latest car video recorders, body camera and a more complete industrial product lineup with professional on-site demonstrations at booth J0818.
DrivePro Car Video Recorders and Body Camera
During the tradeshow, Transcend will present its entire range of car video recorders and the new body camera. Live demonstrations will highlight advanced features of its latest DrivePro 220 car video recorder equipped with Lane Departure Warning System and Forward Collision Warning System for extra safety, the DrivePro 520 dual lens car video recorder that can capture the footage from both inside and outside of the vehicles at the same time, and the DrivePro700 body camera aimed at the police officers and security staff as a protective measure.
Industrial Solutions for Mission-Critical Applications
Transcend's industrial-grade product portfolio is comprised of a wide range of memory and flash-based products. This includes the next-generation DDR4 memory modules and a complete lineup of industrial SSD solutions, ranging from 2.5" SATA III SSDs, Half-slim SSDs, mSATA SSDs, mSATA mini SSDs to the latest M.2 SSDs.
As the concept of Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly becoming mainstream, this year Transcend will showcase the innovative industrial applications based on four fields - Internet of Things, Internet of Vehicle, Smart Home, and Industry 4.0. To highlight the ultimate stability and great compatibility in diverse industrial applications, Transcend will also conduct four professional on-site demonstrations, including SSD anti-vibration test, SSD lifespan monitoring software, sudden power-off test, and wide-temperature operation.
In addition to DrivePro Series and industrial solutions, Transcend will also display its complete product lineup of storage and multimedia products, including the Apple solutions, UHS-I Class 3 ultra high speed memory cards, USB 3.0 flashdrives, USB on-the-go devices, external hard drives, digital music players, and accessories.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter