Flash storage startup AccelStor, Inc. is coming out of stealth mode and debuting its line of all-flash and hybrid storage arrays at Computex Taipei 2015. From June 2nd to 6th, AccelStor will display its high-performance NeoSapphire all-flash arrays with over 1 million IOPS sustained I/O performance. Live demos will show the benefit of AccelStor's FlexiRemap technology for accelerating I/O-intensive applications. In addition to its current products, AccelStor's Computex exhibition will also give a sneak peek into its upcoming lineup for the second half of 2015 including its NeoGarnet hybrid storage arrays.
AccelStor's products and technology will be on display at the AccelStor Booth at L1427 Nangang Exhibition Hall 4F as well as at booth M1213a on the same floor.
AccelStor will show its all-flash array products including its flagship 2U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3513 with 1M+ IOPS for sustained random I/O performance and its compact 1U rack-mount NeoSapphire 3411 with 11 TB capacity. AccelStor's all-flash appliances resolve the performance bottleneck for I/O-intensive VDI, HPC, enterprise databases, video-processing applications, and more.
FlexiRemap technology adopts the software-defined flash approach with flash-collaborative architecture to provide high IOPS performance using COTS server hardware. For end users, this means affordable IOPS is a reality. NeoSapphire 3201 and 3301 1U all-flash storage appliances provide cost-effective high IOPS for small and medium-sized businesses handling enterprise workloads.
NeoSapphire features front-facing hot-swappable drives with automatic data reconstruction upon SSD replacement, and proactive SSD health monitoring and fault tolerance. Data integrity is ensured through redundancy.
FlexiRemap Technology Demo
The speed and scalability of FlexiRemap software-defined flash technology will be displayed in a live performance demo showing the 1M+ IOPS capability of the NeoSapphire 3513 as well as a custom-built 30 TB high capacity all-flash array.
AccelStor will give a sneak peek of its upcoming NeoGarnet hybrid storage appliances which will come in the second half of 2015. Combining the speed of solid-state drives and size of hard disks, AccelStor's NeoGarnet series hybrid flash array fulfills the need for both performance and capacity in cloud-computing and enterprise applications. With configurable caching and tiering functionality, NeoGarnet accelerates backend data access in enterprises and data centers.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4