MSI, leading in motherboard design, is proud to announce being world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. The H81M-P33 motherboard passed Microsoft Windows 10 official certification today. The H81M-P33 is the world's first motherboard to be completely compliant with Microsoft Windows 10. Other MSI motherboards are to achieve official WHQL certification very soon.
With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team is making sure you never have to worry about your MSI hardware supporting for the latest version of Microsoft Windows. If you want to enjoy the full benefit of the latest Microsoft Windows Operating System, MSI motherboards are the best choice. MSI Click BIOS 4 is optimized for the latest version of Microsoft Windows 10. The highly awarded design is reliable and easy to use. Besides great stability, MSI Click BIOS 4 is recognized as an extraordinary piece of kit which allows you to fully customize your PCs setup. Find the certification here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse