EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Supremacy EVO X99 water block, optimized for use on Intel socket LGA-2011-3 series processors. EK-Supremacy EVO X99 is the highest performance CPU water block for Intel X99 / LGA-2011-3 platform and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK Supremacy EVO X99 is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. It brings unmatched thermal performance with more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-2011-3 processors. Very high-flow design with low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps. Fine-tuned specifically for LGA-2011-3 it unleashes maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
This water block fits Intel LGA-2011-3 socket CPUs only and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Less unnecassery parts also result in lower price.
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Nickel: 58.95€
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Full Nickel: 76.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology