EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Supremacy EVO X99 water block, optimized for use on Intel socket LGA-2011-3 series processors. EK-Supremacy EVO X99 is the highest performance CPU water block for Intel X99 / LGA-2011-3 platform and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK Supremacy EVO X99 is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. It brings unmatched thermal performance with more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-2011-3 processors. Very high-flow design with low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps. Fine-tuned specifically for LGA-2011-3 it unleashes maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
This water block fits Intel LGA-2011-3 socket CPUs only and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Less unnecassery parts also result in lower price.
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Nickel: 58.95€
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Full Nickel: 76.95€
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017