EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-Supremacy EVO X99 water block, optimized for use on Intel socket LGA-2011-3 series processors. EK-Supremacy EVO X99 is the highest performance CPU water block for Intel X99 / LGA-2011-3 platform and comes with pre-assembled, error-preventing mounting mechanism. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time.
EK Supremacy EVO X99 is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts. It brings unmatched thermal performance with more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-2011-3 processors. Very high-flow design with low hydraulic restriction allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps. Fine-tuned specifically for LGA-2011-3 it unleashes maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
This water block fits Intel LGA-2011-3 socket CPUs only and is readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Less unnecassery parts also result in lower price.
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Nickel: 58.95€
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Full Nickel: 76.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- Apple delays AirPods, says they 'aren't ready'
- Windows 10 Creators Update is all about AR and VR
- Verizon acquires Vessel, will shut it down on October 31
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- Battlefield 1 PC Performance and Quality Report
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software