Tech Source, Inc., an independent supplier of high performance embedded video, graphics, and high-end computing solutions, has released the Condor 4000 3U VPX form factor graphics/video card. Designed for compute-intensive General Purpose Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) applications deployed in avionics and military technology, the Condor 4000 3U VPX video card delivers up to 768/48 GFLOPS of peak single/double precision floating point performance and 640 shaders with the AMD Radeon E8860 GPU at its core.
The Condor 4000 3U VPX card is for seriously high-end graphics, parallel processing, and situation awareness image and sensor processing applications such as radar, sonar, video streaming, and unmanned systems. The new card operates at higher speeds than an XMC form factor equivalent card as it occupies a dedicated slot to allow for better cooling which enables it to run at 45 Watts full power.
Selwyn L. Henriques, president and CEO of Tech Source Inc., commented, "Our GPGPU customers want every ounce of performance they can get. So this 3U VPX video card is an attractive option as it delivers 60 percent better performance than the previous generation."
The Condor 4000 3U VPX board is fully conduction-cooled and has 6 digital video outputs (2 x DVI and 4 x DisplayPort) available from the rear VPX P2 connector on the card. It also features 2 GB of GDDR5 memory and supports the latest versions of the APIs such as Open GL 4.2, Direct X 11.1, OpenCL 1.2, and DirectCompute 11 for GPGPU computing.
The Condor 4000 3U VPX card is available with Linux and Windows drivers by default and other real time operating systems such as VxWorks may be supported. Tech Source offers 15 years product support and a board customizing service for those with specialized requirements.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017