Tech Source, Inc., an independent supplier of high performance embedded video, graphics, and high-end computing solutions, has released the Condor 4000 3U VPX form factor graphics/video card. Designed for compute-intensive General Purpose Graphics Processing Unit (GPGPU) applications deployed in avionics and military technology, the Condor 4000 3U VPX video card delivers up to 768/48 GFLOPS of peak single/double precision floating point performance and 640 shaders with the AMD Radeon E8860 GPU at its core.
The Condor 4000 3U VPX card is for seriously high-end graphics, parallel processing, and situation awareness image and sensor processing applications such as radar, sonar, video streaming, and unmanned systems. The new card operates at higher speeds than an XMC form factor equivalent card as it occupies a dedicated slot to allow for better cooling which enables it to run at 45 Watts full power.
Selwyn L. Henriques, president and CEO of Tech Source Inc., commented, "Our GPGPU customers want every ounce of performance they can get. So this 3U VPX video card is an attractive option as it delivers 60 percent better performance than the previous generation."
The Condor 4000 3U VPX board is fully conduction-cooled and has 6 digital video outputs (2 x DVI and 4 x DisplayPort) available from the rear VPX P2 connector on the card. It also features 2 GB of GDDR5 memory and supports the latest versions of the APIs such as Open GL 4.2, Direct X 11.1, OpenCL 1.2, and DirectCompute 11 for GPGPU computing.
The Condor 4000 3U VPX card is available with Linux and Windows drivers by default and other real time operating systems such as VxWorks may be supported. Tech Source offers 15 years product support and a board customizing service for those with specialized requirements.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Iron Tides is a Final Fantasy Tactics Viking roguelite
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook