Announcing the availability of the Anidees AI-06 V2 case that has the same premium design as the original, however this new version has even more great features. The elegant, premium and sleek visual of the chassis is for those who want a clean and minimal workspace.
The I/O panel on top of the case has had an overhaul, keeping the two USB2 and two USB3 ports along with the microphone and audio ports, Anidees has added an SD card reader and also a fan controller. The AI-06 V2 has been designed to hold more hard drives, giving the user eight 3.5" hard drive cages and one 2.5" cage that is placed discreetly behind the motherboard tray.
Further watercooling support is improved, the original AI-06 could only withhold one 240 radiator, with this new version the case can support three 240 radiators, in the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
There has also been design changes with the transparent side window, the window is tinted and is 94% larger than the previous design, allowing you to see more of your hardware inside, the on off switch has also changed slightly in design to follow suit with the other series of AI models. For more information, and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes