Announcing the availability of the Anidees AI-06 V2 case that has the same premium design as the original, however this new version has even more great features. The elegant, premium and sleek visual of the chassis is for those who want a clean and minimal workspace.
The I/O panel on top of the case has had an overhaul, keeping the two USB2 and two USB3 ports along with the microphone and audio ports, Anidees has added an SD card reader and also a fan controller. The AI-06 V2 has been designed to hold more hard drives, giving the user eight 3.5" hard drive cages and one 2.5" cage that is placed discreetly behind the motherboard tray.
Further watercooling support is improved, the original AI-06 could only withhold one 240 radiator, with this new version the case can support three 240 radiators, in the top, front and bottom of the chassis.
There has also been design changes with the transparent side window, the window is tinted and is 94% larger than the previous design, allowing you to see more of your hardware inside, the on off switch has also changed slightly in design to follow suit with the other series of AI models. For more information, and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications