Make a stylegant statement with the new Eee PC S101H
The next generation supermodel of netbooks
Sydney, Australia, February 24, 2009 - ASUS, pioneers of high fashion technology today announced the launch of its next generation supermodel of netbooks, the Eee PC S101H. Standing out against its sibling, the Eee PC S101 which was released in November 2008, the Eee PC S101H offers a larger hard disk storage solution in an equally slender package.
With its ample 170GB hybrid storage, as well as an abundance of features and flair, the Eee PC S101H is a stylish companion for the fabulous fashionista. Striking a pose in three gorgeous and glistening colours - Brown, Champagne or Graphite - the Eee PC S101H is accentuated with premium Infusion finishes and Swarovski crystal-adorned hinges. Under the cover, the Eee PC S101H has a vibrant 10.2" wide active matrix LED-backlit display which is capable of running at WSVGA resolution and a flexible, high capacity 160GB hard disk drive and 10GB file-encrypted online Eee Storage.
Incorporating incredible portability with its featherlike weight and slim frame, the Eee PC S101H is modelled on the glossy fashion magazine. Equipped with features such as the ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine (SHE), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.0, plus Microsoft Windows XP Home including Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Mail, the Eee PC S101H consumes less energy, preserving battery life and allowing effortless connectivity for communication and computing.
Furthermore, an intuitive interface and fast boot up time means the Eee PC S101H is easy to use, even for first time users - at the click of a button, access the internet and go browsing or buying! Head-turning with handy highlights that complement the ground-breaking form factor, ergonomics and features of its Eee PC predecessors, the Eee PC S101H makes a stylegant statement for vogue on the go.
The Eee PC S101H from ASUS is available in Australia and New Zealand through selected resellers. RRP: AU$1099 inc GST, NZ$1399.
Update: The Eee PC S101 is now available with 128GB solid state drive and 30GB online Eee Storage.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2008 was 8.1 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller