Zuckerim Inc. launches its Kickstarter campaign to raise $15,000 to bring the GekkoPod, a flexible mobile phone and camera mount, into production. At last Zuckerim created GekkoPod to solve a worldwide problem - the selfie stick. Finally, taking a no-handed selfie will be a simple endeavour and best of all - there's now a cool way to take a selfie.
GekkoPod is a flexible mount that, like its namesake, adjusts to any surface and can hold handheld devices in countless positions. It has five extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold smartphones, pocket cameras, and even GoPros just about anywhere.
The compact solution weighs only 50 grams and is easy to carry anywhere. The mount folds onto users' devices for convenient storage that can keep devices secure with its protective grip. It can also be fastened to purses or belt loops for portability and easy access. GekkoPod is quick to setup and easy to use. It come with a standard 1/4-20" mount that fits most cameras. Users simply need to decide where they want to place their devices and adjusts Gekkopod's legs accordingly.
Gekkopod boasts multiple ways to secure devices and can be propped up practically anywhere and everywhere. GekkoPod holds steady on a car dashboard to hold GPS devices. Gekkopod grips GoPros tightly on ski poles, and can be used to simply hold up phones for the beloved selfie.
"Phones sit awkwardly on desks, under pillows, and in pockets; the phone itself is an amazing technology but we are never sure where to physically place it," said Boaz Zucker, Co-founder and CEO of ZuckerIm. "We wanted to create a solution that will give people the durability and flexibility to take their devices on all their adventures."
Early backers can pick up a GekkoPod for only $12. For $24 donations, backers can receive their GekkoPod with a BallHead that has a 360° panorama rotation and a 90° tilt knob to fine tune compositions and allows for a quick switch between portrait and landscape orientation.
In 2014, ZuckerIm had a widely successful Kickstarter campaign raising 352% of their goal to produce Sticko, a tiny gadget that allows you to stick almost anything on any Glossy surface and also, a phone mount that is simple and can travel with everywhere. After their first campaign the team decided they wanted to create the most durable and versatile gadget solution. After months of designing and testing its newest gadget mount, ZuckerIm returns to Kickstarter with a campaign to bring GekkoPod to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel