Zuckerim Inc. launches its Kickstarter campaign to raise $15,000 to bring the GekkoPod, a flexible mobile phone and camera mount, into production. At last Zuckerim created GekkoPod to solve a worldwide problem - the selfie stick. Finally, taking a no-handed selfie will be a simple endeavour and best of all - there's now a cool way to take a selfie.
GekkoPod is a flexible mount that, like its namesake, adjusts to any surface and can hold handheld devices in countless positions. It has five extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold smartphones, pocket cameras, and even GoPros just about anywhere.
The compact solution weighs only 50 grams and is easy to carry anywhere. The mount folds onto users' devices for convenient storage that can keep devices secure with its protective grip. It can also be fastened to purses or belt loops for portability and easy access. GekkoPod is quick to setup and easy to use. It come with a standard 1/4-20" mount that fits most cameras. Users simply need to decide where they want to place their devices and adjusts Gekkopod's legs accordingly.
Gekkopod boasts multiple ways to secure devices and can be propped up practically anywhere and everywhere. GekkoPod holds steady on a car dashboard to hold GPS devices. Gekkopod grips GoPros tightly on ski poles, and can be used to simply hold up phones for the beloved selfie.
"Phones sit awkwardly on desks, under pillows, and in pockets; the phone itself is an amazing technology but we are never sure where to physically place it," said Boaz Zucker, Co-founder and CEO of ZuckerIm. "We wanted to create a solution that will give people the durability and flexibility to take their devices on all their adventures."
Early backers can pick up a GekkoPod for only $12. For $24 donations, backers can receive their GekkoPod with a BallHead that has a 360° panorama rotation and a 90° tilt knob to fine tune compositions and allows for a quick switch between portrait and landscape orientation.
In 2014, ZuckerIm had a widely successful Kickstarter campaign raising 352% of their goal to produce Sticko, a tiny gadget that allows you to stick almost anything on any Glossy surface and also, a phone mount that is simple and can travel with everywhere. After their first campaign the team decided they wanted to create the most durable and versatile gadget solution. After months of designing and testing its newest gadget mount, ZuckerIm returns to Kickstarter with a campaign to bring GekkoPod to life.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives