ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and mini PCs, today puts the limelight on the brand new R Series, the new member of the ZBOX mini PC family. This is the small form factor solution that is more than a personal PC with its storage solution and
functionalities while providing the same power efficiency and space saving features that users expect from ZBOX.
"This is certainly a breakthrough for both the mini PC and personal computing," explains Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "We are adding more functions to elevate the mini PC to a whole new plane while keeping our signature space saving design and power efficiency. This new addition to the mini PC family will open new doors to even more functionalities."
The R Series
We are pleased to introduce the ZBOX RI323 and ZBOX RI531 series as they make their debut. One of the main features is the ability to combine two HDD/SSD storage devices into a RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration. As both ZBOXs come natively equipped with two storage slots, users will be able to fully utilize their storage devices and create a logical drive that either improves the read/write speed, or one that provides redundancy to protect sensitive data.
The R Series also supports non-RAID configuration, providing support to drives of various sizes. This allow users to use existing drives without the additional cost of purchasing two drives of the same storage size. Using the JBOD configuration, differently-sized drives could be organized into one logical unit, akin to simple addition. The R Series is the mini PC that provides the perfect storage solution for many home and office users.
Do more with R
While both RI323 series and RI531 series are suited for home and office use, they are also designed with commercial and industrial purposes in mind. Equipped with a COM port, this enables the unit to be embedded into a vast array of machinery and electronic devices and act as a controller and data transfer device. Applications include digital signage, entertainment, and kiosk controllers. The R Series has the capacity to do more.
RI323 harnesses the utility of two storage devices with an Intel processor, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection to provide immense storage capacity and blazing fast network connections. RI531 provides the user with greater functionality with two storage devices and one mSATA SSD slot for up to three storage solutions. This enables more options, and coupled with an Intel 5th Gen Core i3 processor, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection, there is so much more the mini PC could do.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 5 processors hit some retailers, 3 weeks early
- Madcatz delisted from New York Stock Exchange
- Director claims Rotten Tomatoes is 'destroying film'
- Destiny 2 'leak' reveals September release date
- Last Galaxy S8 leak before launch - the box
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse