ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and mini PCs, today puts the limelight on the brand new R Series, the new member of the ZBOX mini PC family. This is the small form factor solution that is more than a personal PC with its storage solution and
functionalities while providing the same power efficiency and space saving features that users expect from ZBOX.
"This is certainly a breakthrough for both the mini PC and personal computing," explains Tony Wong, CEO, ZOTAC International. "We are adding more functions to elevate the mini PC to a whole new plane while keeping our signature space saving design and power efficiency. This new addition to the mini PC family will open new doors to even more functionalities."
The R Series
We are pleased to introduce the ZBOX RI323 and ZBOX RI531 series as they make their debut. One of the main features is the ability to combine two HDD/SSD storage devices into a RAID 0 or RAID 1 configuration. As both ZBOXs come natively equipped with two storage slots, users will be able to fully utilize their storage devices and create a logical drive that either improves the read/write speed, or one that provides redundancy to protect sensitive data.
The R Series also supports non-RAID configuration, providing support to drives of various sizes. This allow users to use existing drives without the additional cost of purchasing two drives of the same storage size. Using the JBOD configuration, differently-sized drives could be organized into one logical unit, akin to simple addition. The R Series is the mini PC that provides the perfect storage solution for many home and office users.
Do more with R
While both RI323 series and RI531 series are suited for home and office use, they are also designed with commercial and industrial purposes in mind. Equipped with a COM port, this enables the unit to be embedded into a vast array of machinery and electronic devices and act as a controller and data transfer device. Applications include digital signage, entertainment, and kiosk controllers. The R Series has the capacity to do more.
RI323 harnesses the utility of two storage devices with an Intel processor, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection to provide immense storage capacity and blazing fast network connections. RI531 provides the user with greater functionality with two storage devices and one mSATA SSD slot for up to three storage solutions. This enables more options, and coupled with an Intel 5th Gen Core i3 processor, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and dual gigabit LAN connection, there is so much more the mini PC could do.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017