Inno3D Announces GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2
Inno3D are excited to launch the Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 cooler that offers double the cooling performance and better value for your buck.
- Dual 8 cm ball bearing PWM fan, cooling power x 2
- DHT Technology, cooling efficiency x 2
- 2 mm fin distance, airflow x 2
- Smooth sanded base, contact area x 2
- Triple heatpipe cooling performance
- 55 nm Manufacturing Process
- Less power consumption with 175 W
2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
The 216 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower is achieved via delivery of the second generation with 50% more gaming performance over the first generation.
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology - enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and interactive experience with GeForce. The PhysX processor is noted for being specifically designed to accelerate dynamic physical motion and interaction in games such as Mirror's Edge.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding - delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPU's.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 achieves up to 15% cooling performance that allows better gaming performance. With outstanding performance and extreme game play we are definitely hanging on the edge of our seats to see what is installed in 2009.
For more information please visit Inno3D or contact your sales representative.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces 'OC World Cup 2015' with over $16,000 in prizes
- ZOTAC unveils its 'SN970' Steam Machine at GDC 2015
- CliffyB: Valve's VR demo is 'pure magic', 'next level stuff' and more
- EVGA, Inno3D reveal GeForce GTX 960 cards with 4GB of VRAM
- MAINGEAR unveils its ultra-compact Steam Machine known as DRIFT
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams