Inno3D Announces GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2
Inno3D are excited to launch the Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 cooler that offers double the cooling performance and better value for your buck.
- Dual 8 cm ball bearing PWM fan, cooling power x 2
- DHT Technology, cooling efficiency x 2
- 2 mm fin distance, airflow x 2
- Smooth sanded base, contact area x 2
- Triple heatpipe cooling performance
- 55 nm Manufacturing Process
- Less power consumption with 175 W
2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
The 216 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower is achieved via delivery of the second generation with 50% more gaming performance over the first generation.
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology - enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and interactive experience with GeForce. The PhysX processor is noted for being specifically designed to accelerate dynamic physical motion and interaction in games such as Mirror's Edge.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding - delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPU's.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 achieves up to 15% cooling performance that allows better gaming performance. With outstanding performance and extreme game play we are definitely hanging on the edge of our seats to see what is installed in 2009.
For more information please visit Inno3D or contact your sales representative.
Latest News Posts
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- Latest Final Fantasy XIV patch loaded with new content
- Destiny 2 coming to PC with major improvements
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now