Inno3D Announces GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2
Inno3D are excited to launch the Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 cooler that offers double the cooling performance and better value for your buck.
- Dual 8 cm ball bearing PWM fan, cooling power x 2
- DHT Technology, cooling efficiency x 2
- 2 mm fin distance, airflow x 2
- Smooth sanded base, contact area x 2
- Triple heatpipe cooling performance
- 55 nm Manufacturing Process
- Less power consumption with 175 W
2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
The 216 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower is achieved via delivery of the second generation with 50% more gaming performance over the first generation.
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology - enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and interactive experience with GeForce. The PhysX processor is noted for being specifically designed to accelerate dynamic physical motion and interaction in games such as Mirror's Edge.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding - delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPU's.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 achieves up to 15% cooling performance that allows better gaming performance. With outstanding performance and extreme game play we are definitely hanging on the edge of our seats to see what is installed in 2009.
For more information please visit Inno3D or contact your sales representative.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- صيانة منتجات ويرلبول مصر 01210999852 رقم خط مبيعات و
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood