The F12C is our first case designed to accept all standard ATX hardware, but of course being Streacom, the design is anything but standard. The ultra-minimalist exterior is made from 4mm thick premium grade extruded aluminium panels which are sandblast finished to create this simple but timeless design.
The unique design isn't just skin deep, we have developed a new drive and fan mounting system that does away with traditional fixed location
bays, making this case incredibly adaptable and configurable. Drives and fans can be mounted anywhere along both sides of the case and at
virtually any orientation. This allows you to mix, match and perfectly position drives and fans for optimal cooling and hardware compatibility.
There is an additional upper mounting rail which is designed for fans and water cooling radiators, and combined with side panel venting,
provides incredible amounts of cooling potential. Fan grills have been specially chosen to filter dust whilst maximising airflow and can all be externally removed for easy cleaning.
The open internal structure and flexible design allows for oversized PSU's, 310mm long expansion cards, and 140mm + 2x120mm water cooling whilst still maintaining a footprint of just 420x320x184mm, making it perfectly suited for the high-end home entertainment system.
For other information and pictures please visit our product page: http://www.streacom.com/products/f12c-chassis/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4