The F12C is our first case designed to accept all standard ATX hardware, but of course being Streacom, the design is anything but standard. The ultra-minimalist exterior is made from 4mm thick premium grade extruded aluminium panels which are sandblast finished to create this simple but timeless design.
The unique design isn't just skin deep, we have developed a new drive and fan mounting system that does away with traditional fixed location
bays, making this case incredibly adaptable and configurable. Drives and fans can be mounted anywhere along both sides of the case and at
virtually any orientation. This allows you to mix, match and perfectly position drives and fans for optimal cooling and hardware compatibility.
There is an additional upper mounting rail which is designed for fans and water cooling radiators, and combined with side panel venting,
provides incredible amounts of cooling potential. Fan grills have been specially chosen to filter dust whilst maximising airflow and can all be externally removed for easy cleaning.
The open internal structure and flexible design allows for oversized PSU's, 310mm long expansion cards, and 140mm + 2x120mm water cooling whilst still maintaining a footprint of just 420x320x184mm, making it perfectly suited for the high-end home entertainment system.
For other information and pictures please visit our product page: http://www.streacom.com/products/f12c-chassis/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications