ElcomSoft Co. Ltd. updates Elcomsoft Phone Viewer, a tool allowing for mobile forensic experts viewing information contained in mobile backups. Version 1.1 comes with major performance improvements, and supports extra-large Messages and Calls databases with thousands entries. In addition, the newly added searching and filtering functions enable convenient navigation through Contacts, Calls, Notes and Messages, allowing experts to quickly locate entries of interest.
"We made Elcomsoft Phone Viewer not only faster, but a lot more usable", says Vladimir Katalov, ElcomSoft CEO. "The tool's selling points are its small size, fast speed and the ultimate ease of use compared to full-scale mobile forensic suites. In this release, we further developed on the strengths of the product, making it even faster and more convenient than ever before."
What's New in Elcomsoft Phone Viewer
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer 1.1 offers a list of major performance and usability improvements, adds support for latest iOS and BlackBerry versions, supports group chats, and implements convenient searching and filtering in many fields. Major improvements include:
1. Stark performance boost when viewing Messages and Calls databases with thousands of entries.
2. Near-instant full-text search through Calls, Messages, Notes and Contacts.
3. Convenient filtering of Contacts and Messages enables locating items of interest in a snap.
4. Picture support for iOS and BlackBerry 10 messages.
5. Background check for updates notifies about available updates as soon as they become available.
About Elcomsoft Phone Viewer
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is a compact, fast and easy to use mobile forensic tool to enable experts viewing information stored in unprotected local and cloud backups. Supporting backups produced by popular Apple, BlackBerry and Windows Phone devices, tool offers access to contacts, messages, call logs, notes and calendar, and allows viewing information about the device. The small, inexpensive tool offers a simple and convenient user interface that matches the usage experience of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker, thus requiring no additional learning curve.
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is a perfect tool when time is the ultimate priority. By using Elcomsoft Phone Viewer together with other ElcomSoft tools such as Elcomsoft Phone Breaker, investigators can save time by reviewing essential bits of information in just a few moments. By quickly download selective information from Apple iCloud with Elcomsoft Phone Breaker and viewing acquired information in Elcomsoft Phone Viewer, investigators can obtain essential information about the suspect such as their calls, messages, address books and location history in a matter of minutes.
The tool supports all of the following formats:
iOS: Local iTunes backups as well as iCloud backups downloaded with Elcomsoft Phone Breaker produced with all versions of iOS up to 8.3 and with all Apple devices including the latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Windows Phone 8 and 8.1: Information downloaded from Microsoft cloud with Elcomsoft Phone Breaker
BlackBerry 10: Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is one of the very few tools capable of displaying BlackBerry 10 backups.
Pricing and Availability
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is available immediately. At this time, the Standard edition is the only one available. The Standard edition of Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is available to North American customers for $79.
At this time, Elcomsoft Phone Viewer is only available for Windows PCs; a Mac version is in development. Future releases will include the ability to access app-specific data as well as information extracted with Elcomsoft iOS Forensic Toolkit via physical acquisition.
Elcomsoft Phone Viewer runs in 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, as well as Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server. Elcomsoft Phone Viewer operates without Apple iTunes or BlackBerry Desktop Software being installed.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4