ABC Radio announced today an extension of their ABC News affiliation agreement with Tribune/WGN Radio to include an expansion of shared editorial resources in the Chicago market. In conjunction with this announcement, WGN Radio's Ryan Burrow will be a contributor to ABC News Radio and report from Chicago and around the country.
"Ryan Burrow is a talented award-winning reporter who understands how to tell stories that capture an audience's interest," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. "Through ABC News Radio's expanded partnership with Tribune Media's WGN Radio Chicago, Ryan will cover stories of interest to our national audience from across the Midwest region and around the country."
A journalist with over a decade of experience, Burrow joined Tribune/WGN earlier this month from WLS in Chicago. Throughout his career, he's reported on a wide range of national news stories from the Washington, D.C. area sniper shootings and the 50th anniversary of the birth of rock 'n' roll to presidential campaigns and the 2012 NATO Summit. A native of Chicago, Burrow received his undergraduate degree at Valparaiso University in 2002 and his master's in Journalism from DePaul University in 2013.
"Ryan is truly one of the brightest young journalists in multimedia. We're thrilled to have him in the WGN family and expand our partnership with ABC News Radio," said Todd Manley, Vice President for Content & Programming of WGN Radio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4