ABC Radio announced today an extension of their ABC News affiliation agreement with Tribune/WGN Radio to include an expansion of shared editorial resources in the Chicago market. In conjunction with this announcement, WGN Radio's Ryan Burrow will be a contributor to ABC News Radio and report from Chicago and around the country.
"Ryan Burrow is a talented award-winning reporter who understands how to tell stories that capture an audience's interest," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. "Through ABC News Radio's expanded partnership with Tribune Media's WGN Radio Chicago, Ryan will cover stories of interest to our national audience from across the Midwest region and around the country."
A journalist with over a decade of experience, Burrow joined Tribune/WGN earlier this month from WLS in Chicago. Throughout his career, he's reported on a wide range of national news stories from the Washington, D.C. area sniper shootings and the 50th anniversary of the birth of rock 'n' roll to presidential campaigns and the 2012 NATO Summit. A native of Chicago, Burrow received his undergraduate degree at Valparaiso University in 2002 and his master's in Journalism from DePaul University in 2013.
"Ryan is truly one of the brightest young journalists in multimedia. We're thrilled to have him in the WGN family and expand our partnership with ABC News Radio," said Todd Manley, Vice President for Content & Programming of WGN Radio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- NASA solved the secret of ESA's missing Mars lander
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now