ABC Radio announced today an extension of their ABC News affiliation agreement with Tribune/WGN Radio to include an expansion of shared editorial resources in the Chicago market. In conjunction with this announcement, WGN Radio's Ryan Burrow will be a contributor to ABC News Radio and report from Chicago and around the country.
"Ryan Burrow is a talented award-winning reporter who understands how to tell stories that capture an audience's interest," said Steve Jones, Vice President and General Manager of ABC News Radio. "Through ABC News Radio's expanded partnership with Tribune Media's WGN Radio Chicago, Ryan will cover stories of interest to our national audience from across the Midwest region and around the country."
A journalist with over a decade of experience, Burrow joined Tribune/WGN earlier this month from WLS in Chicago. Throughout his career, he's reported on a wide range of national news stories from the Washington, D.C. area sniper shootings and the 50th anniversary of the birth of rock 'n' roll to presidential campaigns and the 2012 NATO Summit. A native of Chicago, Burrow received his undergraduate degree at Valparaiso University in 2002 and his master's in Journalism from DePaul University in 2013.
"Ryan is truly one of the brightest young journalists in multimedia. We're thrilled to have him in the WGN family and expand our partnership with ABC News Radio," said Todd Manley, Vice President for Content & Programming of WGN Radio.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni