FSP, the performance power specialist, announces a new line of Energy Storage System (ESS) products. The EMERGY 3000 Series comes in 2.6kWh (Li-ion) or 1.7kWh (Lithium Iron Phosphate) models and the EMERGY 1000 Series provides 900Wh (Li-Ion) of portable power. As a home battery, the fast-charging EMERGY series excels at solar power storage and emergency power delivery. With their portable suitcase design they also function well as a clean and noiseless power pack for camping, outdoor concerts and events, emergency response and more.
Home Battery System
Home batteries not only provide backup power when power is lost, but let users save money on their energy bill. With fast charge times, the EMERGY series lets users store power at cheap off-peak rates to use during peak hours and save money on their energy bills. With built-in UPS circuitry, the EMERGY series also excels as a backup power source and clean alternative to a backup generator switching on automatically when the electricity goes out to keep refrigerators and appliances running smoothly until power is restored.
Solar Power Battery
The EMERGY series batteries solve the supply and demand problem with solar power by saving power generated during daylight hours for use at night when sun goes down. The EMERGY series features built-in solar charging capability, fast charging design, and is compatible with standard and FSP solar panels. In about 2.5 hours, the 900Wh EMERGY 1000 Series charges enough solar power to run a 42" LCD TV for 4 hours, and the larger capacity EMERGY 3000 Series charges fully in just about 4.5 hours for 1.7kWh system on solar. EMERGY lets users save daylight energy for nighttime use.
Portable Power Pack
With high energy density and a compact wheeled suitcase design, the EMERGY series is much more than a home battery. The 42×23×37cm EMERGY 1000 Series and 39×22×68cm EMERGY 3000 Series are compact and portable enough to take along and provide power for camping and outdoor events, emergency response, and remote power needs. High power efficiency means silent fanless operation. Easy to charge with standard AC power, they provide an Eco-friendly and quiet alternative to noisy gas powered generators.
Computex ESS Lineup
The EMERGY 3000 and 1000 Series will be demoed by FSP in a smart home installation at Computex 2015 in Taipei. FSP will also showcase its upcoming ION MATE Series for commercial and industrial markets. The ION MATE Series is a commercial energy storage system coming in 5.3kWh, 7.9kWh and 10.5kWh capacities. It is particularly noteworthy that 10kWh electricity of coming from Renewable Energy can supply daily use for a family. That means ION MATE Series is for Green Power, Intelligence House.
With real time monitoring of cell status and active balancing to enhance system performance and service life the ION MATE Series is the perfect commercial ESS solution to satisfy solar self-consumption of emerging demands and will be available for purchase Q4 of 2015.
Pricing and Availability
The EMERGY 3000 Series comes in a 2.6kWh Lithium Ion(DP2615ADN/EZN) version retailing for $3,300 and 1.7kWh Lithium Iron Phosphate(DP1715JDF) version for $4500. The EMERGY 1000 Series comes with a 900Wh Li-Ion battery(PP0915ADN/EZN) and retails for $2,100. Optional accessories include 40×108cm portable 50W solar panels sold in sets of 3 for $630. Both EMERGY 3000 Series and EMERGY 1000 Series are available to order starting today.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni