Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive, a high performance storage device that allows you to transfer large files extremely quickly through the USB 3.1 interface.
The Super Talent USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive consists of two M.2 SSDs within the enclosure that are set up in RAID 0. This allows increased performance in a small portable form factor that uses the USB 3.1 interface. With speeds up to 750 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write, transferring large files around such as media content only take a matter of seconds.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive is available in sizes up to 1 TB which allows for an incredible amount of storage in a pocket sized device. In addition, it is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports so users aren't restricted to a USB 3.1 port.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive will be showcased at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6 in the Nangang Convention Center at Booth J1211.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4