Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive, a high performance storage device that allows you to transfer large files extremely quickly through the USB 3.1 interface.
The Super Talent USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive consists of two M.2 SSDs within the enclosure that are set up in RAID 0. This allows increased performance in a small portable form factor that uses the USB 3.1 interface. With speeds up to 750 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write, transferring large files around such as media content only take a matter of seconds.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive is available in sizes up to 1 TB which allows for an incredible amount of storage in a pocket sized device. In addition, it is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports so users aren't restricted to a USB 3.1 port.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive will be showcased at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6 in the Nangang Convention Center at Booth J1211.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99