Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive, a high performance storage device that allows you to transfer large files extremely quickly through the USB 3.1 interface.
The Super Talent USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive consists of two M.2 SSDs within the enclosure that are set up in RAID 0. This allows increased performance in a small portable form factor that uses the USB 3.1 interface. With speeds up to 750 MB/s read and 700 MB/s write, transferring large files around such as media content only take a matter of seconds.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive is available in sizes up to 1 TB which allows for an incredible amount of storage in a pocket sized device. In addition, it is also backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports so users aren't restricted to a USB 3.1 port.
The USB 3.1 Portable RAIDDrive will be showcased at Computex in Taipei, Taiwan June 2-6 in the Nangang Convention Center at Booth J1211.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook