PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the new Duo-Link OTG USB 2.0 flash drive. The Duo-Link is your on-the-go companion with advanced feature of micro USB combined with normal USB drive only for you to enjoy your data over the go and at your home. With the Duo-Link, you can transfer data between your smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops at your own comfort without any glitch at fast speed.
The Duo-Link OU5 connects to your Android mobile device via the built-in micro-USB connector to quickly and easily transfer files. The standard USB connector on the other side of the flash drive plugs directly into the USB port on any USB 2.0 PC or laptop.
With either 8GB or 64GB of on-board storage, use the Duo-Link OU5 to free up space on your Android phone or save files from your PC or laptop onto your phone. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wires.
Its compact, all-in-one design is small enough to connect to your Android mobile device while in use for portable on-the-go use. The OU5 features a rugged swivel design that protects the USB port from dust and scratches. Its lightweight and cap-less design lets you carry additional photos, videos and files in your pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. The drive features an integrated strip hole design that can be attached to handbags, wallets or mobile straps for a personalized look and handy access.
The Duo-Link OU5 works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a micro-USB connector and supports Android version 4.0 or later. It is backed with PNY's warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4