PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the new Duo-Link OTG USB 2.0 flash drive. The Duo-Link is your on-the-go companion with advanced feature of micro USB combined with normal USB drive only for you to enjoy your data over the go and at your home. With the Duo-Link, you can transfer data between your smartphones, tablets, PCs and laptops at your own comfort without any glitch at fast speed.
The Duo-Link OU5 connects to your Android mobile device via the built-in micro-USB connector to quickly and easily transfer files. The standard USB connector on the other side of the flash drive plugs directly into the USB port on any USB 2.0 PC or laptop.
With either 8GB or 64GB of on-board storage, use the Duo-Link OU5 to free up space on your Android phone or save files from your PC or laptop onto your phone. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wires.
Its compact, all-in-one design is small enough to connect to your Android mobile device while in use for portable on-the-go use. The OU5 features a rugged swivel design that protects the USB port from dust and scratches. Its lightweight and cap-less design lets you carry additional photos, videos and files in your pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. The drive features an integrated strip hole design that can be attached to handbags, wallets or mobile straps for a personalized look and handy access.
The Duo-Link OU5 works with any USB On-The-Go compatible Android tablet or smartphone with a micro-USB connector and supports Android version 4.0 or later. It is backed with PNY's warranty of 2 years within the date of purchase.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017