Ninefold has today announced the general availability of the Ninefold Developer (Dev) tier. The Dev tier was built to help devs and tech-savvy entrepreneurs get their ideas to market faster at a great price.
Ideal for development or proof of concept environments, it provides customers with the ability to create virtual servers with up to 2GB of RAM and has been engineered for dev/staging environments with process, quality, support, and price in mind.
"We built the Dev tier because our Australian customers kept telling us there were no robust development options for them locally," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold. "Whether developers just want to play around with something for a while or build out a more planned app, they now have access to a fast, steady development environment at their fingertips."
For $7 (ex GST) customers get a single-core, 512Mb Linux server with 15Gb of local storage, with production-grade performance.
"The combination of great pricing options, world-class user interface, 99.9+% uptime and free support makes Ninefold one of the most competitive players in the Australian cloud hosting market," Mr Domingo said.
"We are genuinely excited by what the Ninefold Dev tier provides, and what Australians will do with this great new service. There's been a lot of talk of supporting entrepreneurs and startups here with last week's Federal Budget, the Dev tier is another way that Ninefold feels it can contribute to the Australian community," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold.
- 512MB / 1 Core - $7* / month
- 1GB / 1 Core - $14* / month
- 1.5GB / 1 Core - $21* / month
- 2GB / 2 Core - $28* / month
* CPU / RAM / Storage billed by the hour. Excludes additional storage, includes 15Gb local storage and 5Gb data outbound
These servers come with Ninefold's existing benefits:
- High performance infrastructure
- Per hour pay-as-you-go pricing
- Ability to provision a server in minutes
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Servers located in Australia
- Free local support
- Approved for federal Government use
- 5GB data (outbound)
- Free unlimited inbound data
- Powerful local and cross-zone HA features
- DNS management
To sign up and use the Ninefold Dev tier, please visit https://ninefold.com/, complete the sign-up form, confirm your email address, enter a valid credit card and you're away in just a couple of minutes.
For more information, feel free to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni