Ninefold has today announced the general availability of the Ninefold Developer (Dev) tier. The Dev tier was built to help devs and tech-savvy entrepreneurs get their ideas to market faster at a great price.
Ideal for development or proof of concept environments, it provides customers with the ability to create virtual servers with up to 2GB of RAM and has been engineered for dev/staging environments with process, quality, support, and price in mind.
"We built the Dev tier because our Australian customers kept telling us there were no robust development options for them locally," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold. "Whether developers just want to play around with something for a while or build out a more planned app, they now have access to a fast, steady development environment at their fingertips."
For $7 (ex GST) customers get a single-core, 512Mb Linux server with 15Gb of local storage, with production-grade performance.
"The combination of great pricing options, world-class user interface, 99.9+% uptime and free support makes Ninefold one of the most competitive players in the Australian cloud hosting market," Mr Domingo said.
"We are genuinely excited by what the Ninefold Dev tier provides, and what Australians will do with this great new service. There's been a lot of talk of supporting entrepreneurs and startups here with last week's Federal Budget, the Dev tier is another way that Ninefold feels it can contribute to the Australian community," said Shaun Domingo, Head of Technology and Operations at Ninefold.
- 512MB / 1 Core - $7* / month
- 1GB / 1 Core - $14* / month
- 1.5GB / 1 Core - $21* / month
- 2GB / 2 Core - $28* / month
* CPU / RAM / Storage billed by the hour. Excludes additional storage, includes 15Gb local storage and 5Gb data outbound
These servers come with Ninefold's existing benefits:
- High performance infrastructure
- Per hour pay-as-you-go pricing
- Ability to provision a server in minutes
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Servers located in Australia
- Free local support
- Approved for federal Government use
- 5GB data (outbound)
- Free unlimited inbound data
- Powerful local and cross-zone HA features
- DNS management
To sign up and use the Ninefold Dev tier, please visit https://ninefold.com/, complete the sign-up form, confirm your email address, enter a valid credit card and you're away in just a couple of minutes.
For more information, feel free to get in touch at email@example.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 8 prices to allegedly start from $1,100 to $1,200
- Corsair majority stake bought for $525 million
- Google Daydream to have 11 devices by the end of 2017
- Nokia's flagship will be announced on August 16th
- Nintendo hits $1.37 billion in net sales in Q1 earnings
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available