Catering to the increasing demands for super speed and cost-effective storage solutions, SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions, today releases the latest powerful M10 M.2 2280 and M10 mSATA solid state drives. They both allow superior performances and high reliability with ultra-fast transfer interface of SATA III 6Gb/s, and supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) to offer flexible upgrade solutions that saves consumers a lot of time and space.
Addressing the mini size and high performance needs for advanced portable devices, the M10 M.2 2280 can be applied for devices with an M.2 slot including next-gen desktops, Ultrabooks and motherboards with Intel 87/97 series chipsets. Engineered with a high-quality controller and MLC NAND flash chips, the M10 M.2 2280 delivers astonishing transfer rates up to Read/Write 520 MB/330 MB/sec while offering impressive 4K random Read/Write speeds of up to 40,000 IOPS in the CDM test. For business people, multimedia professionals and heavy gamers who value the importance of efficiency and stability, the M10 M.2 2280 significantly speeds up boot times and reduces loading times in games to deliver an immediately noticeable performance boost.
SP M10 mSATA SSD
Built in an original controller and premium flash chips, the M10 mSATA SSD delivers blazibg fast transfer speeds up to Read/Write 520 MB/330 MB/sec and up to 40,000 IOPS of 4K random Read/Write speeds in the CDM test. It can also serve as a boot drive which promises both great capacity expansion and speed acceleration. For heavy gamers, professionals and DIY enthusiasts, the M10 mSATA provides serious performance gains in boot times, game and application loading.
More Flexibility in Hardware Upgrade with Intel SRT
Both M10 M.2 2280 and M10 mSATA support Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT) which enables more flexibility in hardware upgrades. Users can configure the computer with the M.2 or mSATA SSD acting as a cache drive between the hard disk drive and system memory, and this SSD can quickly access frequently used programs and games. This offers the benefit of having a hard disk drive for maximum storage capacity while creating an SSD-like overall system performance experience. Through advanced control technology, the M10 M.2 2280 and M10 mSATA support TRIM, NCQ, and S.M.A.R.T commands which allow the SSD's real-time performance to be maintained at an optimum level at all times; Meanwhile it performs ECC technology, Wearing Leveling, and Bad Block Management to guarantee data transmission reliability and overall system stability. They are all backed by a 3-year warranty and come in 120 GB, 240 GB and up to 480 GB capacities to satisfy different user demands. For more information, please visit the Silicon Power website: http://www.silicon-power.com
M10 M.2 2280 & M10 mSATA Features
- M.2 (NGFF) design suitable for Ultrabooks, laptops, and desktops
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- CDM Transfer rates: 520 MB/s max. Read speed, 330 MB/s max. Write speed
- Random 4K write speed up to 40,000 IOPS
- High compatibility, support Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT)
- Support TRIM command, NCQ
- Support ECC technology and Bad Block Management to guarantee data transmission reliability
- Built-in with SMART monitoring system
- Shockproof & Anti-Vibration
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3 year warranty
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Tesla's electric semi truck
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives