EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the ultimate water block for server and workstation type motherboards featuring one or more Intel LGA 2011(-3) or LGA 115x sockets. EK-Annihilator is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. Enterprise solutions are built with performance, reliability, serviceability and no compromises in mind - EK-Annihilator CPU water block meets those demands with top hydraulic- and thermal performance as well as proven engineering.
EK-Annihilator is the ultimate 1U chassis type water block for server & workstation type motherboards, pre-configured for use on modern Intel LGA-2011(-3) socket motherboards with narrow mounting hole pattern. By replacing the pre-installed mounting plate for alternative one the EK-Annihilator can also be used on regular Intel LGA-2011(-3) and Intel LGA-115x socket motherboards.
EK-Annihilator features easy installation in 1U low-profile high-density, high-performance computing server & workstation enclosures. Side-mounted fittings and plugs are made of high quality nickel-plated brass material. Together with 6/9mm (ID/OD) tubing and tube-securing clamps they make a complete solution for single- or multiple waterblock connection.
The EK-Annihilator uses microfin cooling structure. The cooling liquid accelerates through inlet manifold and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Annihilator.
- LGA2011v3 Narrow (pre-configured)
- LGA2011v3 Standard
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- Unity valued at $2.8 billion
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017