EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the ultimate water block for server and workstation type motherboards featuring one or more Intel LGA 2011(-3) or LGA 115x sockets. EK-Annihilator is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. Enterprise solutions are built with performance, reliability, serviceability and no compromises in mind - EK-Annihilator CPU water block meets those demands with top hydraulic- and thermal performance as well as proven engineering.
EK-Annihilator is the ultimate 1U chassis type water block for server & workstation type motherboards, pre-configured for use on modern Intel LGA-2011(-3) socket motherboards with narrow mounting hole pattern. By replacing the pre-installed mounting plate for alternative one the EK-Annihilator can also be used on regular Intel LGA-2011(-3) and Intel LGA-115x socket motherboards.
EK-Annihilator features easy installation in 1U low-profile high-density, high-performance computing server & workstation enclosures. Side-mounted fittings and plugs are made of high quality nickel-plated brass material. Together with 6/9mm (ID/OD) tubing and tube-securing clamps they make a complete solution for single- or multiple waterblock connection.
The EK-Annihilator uses microfin cooling structure. The cooling liquid accelerates through inlet manifold and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as 'cold plate') is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Annihilator.
- LGA2011v3 Narrow (pre-configured)
- LGA2011v3 Standard
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available