Giada, a brand of Shenzhen Jiehe Technology Development, Co., Ltd, will display its flagship compact industrial PCs, new microservers, and energy-efficient embedded motherboards at its COMPUTEX booth N1007 on the 4F of the Nangang Expo Hall.
Digital Signage Solutions Supporting up to 6 Full HD Displays
Giada will lead its line of digital signage solutions with the G320, which natively supports up to 6 HD displays. Besides the G320, Giada will introduce the digital signage oriented Broadwell powered I58B barebones mini-PC. The low power consuming i58B is an easy-to-build, cost-effective computer with generous I/0 interfaces: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM, and 1 x TF Card Reader.
New Microserver Offerings
Visitors to the booth will be able to check out Giada's recently unveiled line of microservers. The GT200 and GT400 give small and medium-sized businesses a flexible, powerful server in a small package. Consuming as little as 17w, the two-bay G200 measures at just 214.5*110*170mm; the four-bay G400 at 195*190*246mm.
Silent, Fanless Industrial Mini PCs
The booth will also feature Giada's latest in fanless mini-PCs. With passive cooling technology, robust casing, and excellent thermal performance, these machines are a natural fit for many industrial uses.
Small Form Factor Motherboards
Giada will also showcase its various low-consumption embedded motherboards, offering a broad scope of compatibility from energy-efficient Intel Atom Processors to powerful Xeon server processors. Giada's suite of small form factor motherboards can match any industrial, commercial, or consumer application.
Giada invites all COMPUTEX attendees to come by Booth N1007 at the Nangang Expo Hall 4F to see their latest mini-PC and small form factor product offerings.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017