Giada, a brand of Shenzhen Jiehe Technology Development, Co., Ltd, will display its flagship compact industrial PCs, new microservers, and energy-efficient embedded motherboards at its COMPUTEX booth N1007 on the 4F of the Nangang Expo Hall.
Digital Signage Solutions Supporting up to 6 Full HD Displays
Giada will lead its line of digital signage solutions with the G320, which natively supports up to 6 HD displays. Besides the G320, Giada will introduce the digital signage oriented Broadwell powered I58B barebones mini-PC. The low power consuming i58B is an easy-to-build, cost-effective computer with generous I/0 interfaces: 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x COM, and 1 x TF Card Reader.
New Microserver Offerings
Visitors to the booth will be able to check out Giada's recently unveiled line of microservers. The GT200 and GT400 give small and medium-sized businesses a flexible, powerful server in a small package. Consuming as little as 17w, the two-bay G200 measures at just 214.5*110*170mm; the four-bay G400 at 195*190*246mm.
Silent, Fanless Industrial Mini PCs
The booth will also feature Giada's latest in fanless mini-PCs. With passive cooling technology, robust casing, and excellent thermal performance, these machines are a natural fit for many industrial uses.
Small Form Factor Motherboards
Giada will also showcase its various low-consumption embedded motherboards, offering a broad scope of compatibility from energy-efficient Intel Atom Processors to powerful Xeon server processors. Giada's suite of small form factor motherboards can match any industrial, commercial, or consumer application.
Giada invites all COMPUTEX attendees to come by Booth N1007 at the Nangang Expo Hall 4F to see their latest mini-PC and small form factor product offerings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4