ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, is pleased to be the proud sponsor of Formula 4 race car driver Michael Benyahia, an American driver who competes worldwide with French car racing outfit Auto Sport Academy. In keeping with ADATA's slogan "Love, Life, Dreams," ADATA proudly supports Benyahia's budding race car career as he aspires to become a pro-level Formula 1 Racer.
Starting with only 20 employees, ADATA was from the very beginning a small company with a big dream: a commitment to becoming a worldwide leader in high performance DRAM memory and Flash application products. ADATA has matured with passion and energy, and is governed by extraordinary corporate values that serve as the foundation for the company's success. As a result, ADATA takes inspiration from the energetic efforts of Michael Benyahia, who at the age of 14 began winning National Outdoor Karting Championships, and with a strong faith in his own dream, now competes internationally in the French Championship F4 2015.
ADATA is more than happy to manifest its slogan of "Love, Life, Dreams" by supporting the dreams of aspiring pro race car driver Michael Benyahia, who fulfills his own life dream with the loving encouragement of friends and family, and further backing from technology leader ADATA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4