Tesoro Technology USA Inc., a manufacturer of high-tech gaming products, will be showcasing their latest PC gaming peripherals at COMPUTEX 2015, June 2nd - 5th, including a new lineup of gaming products. Attendees can view the whole line of new and upcoming gaming peripherals as well as check out their latest mechanical keyboards at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC) 1F Meeting Room 106.
For the past few years, Tesoro has been focusing mainly on mechanical gaming keyboards. Four years ago Tesoro launched its first mechanical keyboard. Since then, Tesoro has expanded its line into one of the largest portfolios of mechanical gaming keyboards in the market targeting the different needs of gamers. To expand its gaming focus, the company is going to release a new catalog of gaming mice, headsets, PC cases and accessories, while still maintaining and upgrading its vast portfolio of keyboards.
5 New Mice
With its new determination to provide a larger variety of gaming products, Tesoro will announce a total of 5 new gaming mice to its portfolio. The gaming mice will span between performance mice with the best sensors available in the market, to value versions that bring quality gaming session at budget. New gaming mice are focused on FPS, MMO, and RTS games, with a main focus on quality, ergonomics, and reliability.
Tesoro will introduce 2 new lightweight gaming headsets that will bring high audio performance, in 7.1 and 2.0 audio modes. The light weight of the headsets ensure that they are comfortable for long gaming sessions, while the high quality drivers provide clear and precise audio.
Tesoro will debut its initial series of PC chassis that will premiere later this year. Additionally, Tesoro will preview concepts for its upcoming line of mini cases.
Tesoro will also be showcasing additional models to its mechanical keyboard portfolio, including,
- An aluminum per-key RGB gaming keyboard
- An 80% keyboard that features 104/105 keys, slim mechanical keyboard concept that features newest technology in gaming switches, and
- Updated versions of the current portfolio.
Additionally, Tesoro will announce new partnerships and introduce new models focused on industrial applications, such as keyboards with trackballs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers