EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is excited to introduce the new updated (R2.0) line of EK-KIT L series value orientated, yet powerful liquid cooling kits.
These new and improved kits are direct successors of world renown EK-KIT L series kits. In new revision EK Water Blocks has again prepared three differently sized models: EK-KIT L120 R2.0, L240 R2.0 and L360 2.0, the only difference between them being the size of the radiator and the number of accompanied fans. The EK-KIT L series Revision 2.0 liquid cooling kits are designed for all users who seek simple, yet quality and efficient all-in-one solution, assembled from selected market proven components.
The main change is from the original revision is the new high-performing EK-Supremacy MX UNI water block and a more reliable and powerful pump/reservoir combo unit with Laing/Xylem DDC series PWM liquid cooling pump. EK-Vardar high-static pressure fans are now also standard on every L series kit.
Kits are easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Webshop.
These kits are fully upgradeable with additional EK-Thermosphere, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM series water blocks and are compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1150/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2(+), AM3(+), FM1, FM2(+)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league