ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, announces today its Korea office has moved to Yongsan district, Seoul. Driven by its substantial growth, ADATA Korea expects to further expand its business and provide even more efficient service to channel partners.
Korea has been a primary market for ADATA since it established office there in 2009. While continuously developing the Korea market, it has enjoyed significant growth, "ADATA Korea is dedicated to providing complete after-sales service to local consumers through the assistance of channel partners," says Shalley Chen, the General Manger of ADATA Technology. "We intend to reinforce service quality to all of our customers through this move. Also we want to say we really appreciate the long-term support we've gotten from our partners so that we can perform well in the very competitive market."
ADATA's new office is located in Yongsan Electronics Market, close to 3C consumer market and many channel partners. The new office move provides proximity to the market so that ADATA Korea can instantly react to the dynamic Korea market as well as provide the most comprehensive and appropriate products and solutions. Being close to a majority of its channel partners also allows ADATA Korea to provide them with better and more efficient customer service and technical support. Korean consumers will also benefit from better aftermarket service. The new office is:
ADATA Technology Korea, Ltd.
#706 Cheongjin-B/D, Wonhyo3-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea, 140-719
Tel: (+82) 2-3271- 7700
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset