ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, announces today its Korea office has moved to Yongsan district, Seoul. Driven by its substantial growth, ADATA Korea expects to further expand its business and provide even more efficient service to channel partners.
Korea has been a primary market for ADATA since it established office there in 2009. While continuously developing the Korea market, it has enjoyed significant growth, "ADATA Korea is dedicated to providing complete after-sales service to local consumers through the assistance of channel partners," says Shalley Chen, the General Manger of ADATA Technology. "We intend to reinforce service quality to all of our customers through this move. Also we want to say we really appreciate the long-term support we've gotten from our partners so that we can perform well in the very competitive market."
ADATA's new office is located in Yongsan Electronics Market, close to 3C consumer market and many channel partners. The new office move provides proximity to the market so that ADATA Korea can instantly react to the dynamic Korea market as well as provide the most comprehensive and appropriate products and solutions. Being close to a majority of its channel partners also allows ADATA Korea to provide them with better and more efficient customer service and technical support. Korean consumers will also benefit from better aftermarket service. The new office is:
ADATA Technology Korea, Ltd.
#706 Cheongjin-B/D, Wonhyo3-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea, 140-719
Tel: (+82) 2-3271- 7700
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Mass Effect Andromeda PC requirements released
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications