CARBONBUILT LLC, a Seattle-based team of experienced designers and engineers, has unveiled the brand's first product. The 01W Carbon Fiber Wallet, constructed from a single piece of forged composite and an elastic strap, is on the cutting edge of simple-yet-sophisticated everyday carry. The 01W is expected to ship in July and is now available for preorder at carbonbuilt.com.
The CARBONBUILT team spent several months of focused design and engineering effort creating nearly a dozen carbon fiber wallet prototypes and many 3D printed models. Drawing inspiration from the beautiful curves of exotic automobiles, the team carefully considered every detail to create a wallet as
timeless as a well-designed vehicle. Thanks to the use of high tonnage presses, heated tooling, and precise material preparation, the composite laminate requires very little post-processing. The resulting edge is attractive and less prone to de-lamination and fraying. The precise forging process produces a wallet superior in both design and function.
- Constructed from a single piece of forged carbon
- Elastic band holds 2 to 7 cards plus cash
- Weight: 15.5 grams total (including elastic)
- Empty Size: 96mm x 63mm x 9mm (without cards)
- UV-resistant resin with high-gloss finish
- Designed and manufactured in Seattle, USA
Website - http://carbonbuilt.com
Press & Media Info - http://carbonbuilt.com/pages/press
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4