Shuttle releases XPC Barebone SN78SH7 for Phenom II processors from AMD
CPUs in 45nm micro architecture now compatible / BIOS Update ready for download
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions expands the CPU compatibility for the XPC Barebone SN78SH7. A newly published BIOS version now enables the use of AMD Phenom II processors.
Besides current AM2 and AM2+ processors, the state-of-the-art 45nm models Phenom II X4 940 and Phenom II 920 with four cores are now also officially supported.
The compact XPC Barebone SN78SH7 with case dimensions of only 32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm (DWH) uses brushed aluminium with a high-grade finish. The core of the robust Mini hides a NVIDIA GeForce 8200 chipset and the graphics processor of the same name. Picture and sound are transferred in excellent HD quality via the integrated HDCP-compliant HDMI interface. The package is rounded off by a PCI-Express 2.0 (x16) and one PCI slot, a Gigabit LAN interface and eSATA connectors.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SN78SH7 is now available at an RRP of EUR 281 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Futuremark summarises Windows 10 benchmarking support
- G.Skill breaks 4000MHz with its Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10