Shuttle releases XPC Barebone SN78SH7 for Phenom II processors from AMD
CPUs in 45nm micro architecture now compatible / BIOS Update ready for download
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions expands the CPU compatibility for the XPC Barebone SN78SH7. A newly published BIOS version now enables the use of AMD Phenom II processors.
Besides current AM2 and AM2+ processors, the state-of-the-art 45nm models Phenom II X4 940 and Phenom II 920 with four cores are now also officially supported.
The compact XPC Barebone SN78SH7 with case dimensions of only 32.5 x 20.8 x 18.9 cm (DWH) uses brushed aluminium with a high-grade finish. The core of the robust Mini hides a NVIDIA GeForce 8200 chipset and the graphics processor of the same name. Picture and sound are transferred in excellent HD quality via the integrated HDCP-compliant HDMI interface. The package is rounded off by a PCI-Express 2.0 (x16) and one PCI slot, a Gigabit LAN interface and eSATA connectors.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SN78SH7 is now available at an RRP of EUR 281 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Netflix will keep its DVD, Blu-ray rental business alive... for now
- Anger the Internet by killing Cecil the Lion? Suffer the backlash!
- Square Enix CEO: Tomb Raider exclusivity 'wasn't an easy decision'
- Alaska Airlines testing biometrics technology at San Jose airport
- Bethesda: 'We made a s**tload of Pip-Boys,' but it hasn't been enough
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices