Corsair Gaming, a division of PC gaming hardware leader Corsair®, today announced the addition of RGBshare, an online lighting profile browsing and sharing feature for Corsair RGB keyboards, to CorsairGaming.com. Corsair RGB keyboards feature multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization and unmatched animated lighting effects. Users create and save the lighting "profiles" using Corsair's powerful CUE software. RGBshare allows members of the Corsair Gaming community to effortlessly their share their lighting profiles with other users.
Since the launch of Corsair Gaming's RGB products last fall, users have created thousands of advanced lighting profiles such as cascading rainbow waves, RGB color cycling, and multi-key ripple effects, as well as lighting profiles designed to enhance gameplay with popular PC games. With RGBshare, Corsair aims to harness this creativity with an official, easy-to-use database that will make it easier for users to share, preview, find, and load profiles. Some of the RGBshare features include:
- Video previews
- Search for profiles - keywords, most downloaded, and more
- Direct loading into CUE
"RGBshare give Corsair keyboard owners instant access to the largest collection of lighting effects on the market," said Greg Agius, Director of Gaming & Community at Corsair. "Gamers who just want to enjoy their keyboard out of the box can now download these lighting works of art without any programming on their part, while RGB artists have a great platform to showcase their work."
In the coming months, the site intends to host profile contests throughout the year to harness the creativity of fellow users.
The new RGB profile sharing features can be experienced at http://www.CorsairgGaming.com. Share your favorite profiles via Twitter with the hashtag, #RGBshare.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4