ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, will be showing new technologies covering eSports and Gaming, Mobile and Cloud/IoT applications June 2-6 at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015 in Taiwan's Taipei World Trade Center, Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F, booth #J0806. In keeping with its "Aspire, Empower, Transform" theme, ADATA invites you to see the hottest new technologies including ADATA's XPG high performance gaming products, Solid State Drive solutions, Type-C mobile accessories, ruggedized products and the latest creations made just for Mac and iPhones.
XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) Gaming Products
XPG gaming DDR4 memory modules and gaming SSDs deliver a screamingly fast yet stable, smooth and playful experience - designed for PC Enthusiasts in pursuit of extreme speed!
The Latest High Performance SSDs and SSD Solution for Cloud and IoT Business
ADATA will show off its full line of high performance SSDs for consumers as well as Cloud / IoT segments. You'll see ADATA's newest USB 3.1 SSDs, high speed NVMe M.2 PCIe 3.0 SSDs and the best bang-for-the-buck 2.5" SSDs.
New USB Type-C Storage and Smart Mobile Accessories
Get ready for the latest Type-C technology destined to link various mobile devices, notebooks, PCs and consumer electronics. ADATA gives you the thumb-pulse on the latest in Type-C solutions, including OTG flash drives, external HDDs, SSDs and cables.
Ruggedized Series - Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof
ADATA will present its lineup of ruggedized products designed for the best in heavy-duty. You'll see external HDDs that are rated to the highest industrial standards: IP68 waterproof, dustproof and military grade shock-proof, and also other rugged USB flash drives and power banks.
Apple Series Storage and Accessories
ADATA's Apple series of products for Apple computers and iPhones include rugged external HDDs, OTG flash drives, Lightning cables, USB Type-C cables and Apple computer memory.
You're invited to visit ADATA Technology at:
COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall 1F
June 2-5, 2015 09:30 - 18:00
June 6, 2015 09:30 - 16:00
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4