SP/ Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of industrial solutions and memory storage products, today announces that it will be attending the 2015 Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC) at Tokyo Big Sight ( Tokyo International Exhibition Center ) from May 13th to 15th, 2015. At the exhibition, SP will be showcasing its extensive lineups of embedded storage solutions and delivering professional consulting services at the booth- West 9-60. As the pioneer of memory storage solutions industry for over ten years, SP has shown strong revenue growth, high brand awareness and large market share in areas such as Japan, Russia and Europe. With years of cultivation in technology improvement and localized management, SP has now endeavored to expand its territory in industrial solutions market and promises to offer in-time customized services and in-depth technical support.
Advanced industrial solutions to fulfill wide-ranging application needs
SP/Silicon Power's advanced embedded flash technology offers a large portfolio of industrial-grade products ranging from standard SSDs to flash modules, including IDE/USB/SATA flash module, SATA flash drive, USB drive and CF/CFast/SD memory card. For upcoming cloud computing technologies, there are more and more industrial solutions deployed in new applications, such as surveillance, transportation and health caring. To support such growing demands, SP has developed complete and comprehensive solutions to satisfy different industrial requirements with flexible dimensions, low power consumption, high performance and good environmental sustention. In addition, SP makes great effort to provide customers with top-grade products by applying strict quality control system, by which all the products are 100% tested and selected for the best quality and functionality. Engineered for thorough durability and compatibility, SP industrial products also feature the extended-temperature solutions from -40℃ to 85℃, which guarantee stable and reliable performances under various harsh environmental conditions.
SP/ Silicon Power will be demonstrating its superior industrial solutions and welcomes all customers and media representatives to visit Booth West 9-60 at the ESEC 2015.
Silicon Power at the ESEC 2015, Japan
Date: May 13th (Wed.) - 15th (Fri.), 2015
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
(Tokyo International Exhibition Center)
Address: 3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0063
Booth: West 9-60
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse