EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce motherboard water cooling solution, this time for GIGABYTE X99 SOC Champion motherboard. The EK-FB KIT GA X99-SOC Champion is a complete water cooling solution for GIGABYTE X99 series motherboards consisting of two separate water blocks. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list.
The water blocks directly cools Intel X99 southbridge (PCH) chip and power regulation (VRM / MOSFETs) module. Please note this water block cools exactly as much heat generating components as GIGABYTE factory cooling solution. It is a high flow water block that can be easily used with systems using weaker water pumps.
Base of the water block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material (depending on the variant). The screw-in standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for easy and trouble-free installation by utilizing original motherboard backplates. This water block kit is already available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network.
Price (MSRP, including VAT): 114.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now