CoolIT Systems, Inc., the leading provider in Direct Contact Liquid Cooling (DCLC) solutions, today announced that it has been named as one of four 'Cool Vendors in Data Center Management, Power and Cooling' in a May 6, 2015 analyst report by Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company.
The report is part of an annual series of research reports, in which Gartner analyst's offer insight on a variety of innovative and impactful IT solutions and evaluate "Cool Vendors" in key areas of technology.
The 'Cool Vendors in Data Center Management, Power and Cooling' report "highlights four emerging vendors offering products designed to help infrastructure and operations leaders and data center managers to monitor, manage and control energy use and other critical data center resources."
Key report findings include:
- As energy demands and density continue to increase in the data center, infrastructure and operations (I&O) leaders and data center managers are looking for new solutions, such as liquid cooling systems, as options.
- Liquid cooling solutions are more cost-effective than traditional air cooling solutions as power-per-rack-density increases (beyond 20 kilowatts per rack, for example).
The Gartner report evaluated that "CoolIT Systems should be of interest to those who manage IT and/or facilities for high-performance computing environments and Web-scale data centers, especially customers with ambitions for higher heat densities."
"We consider our inclusion in Gartner's 'Cool Vendors' report a major confirmation of CoolIT's success in providing innovative and energy efficient solutions that address today's data center challenges," said Geoff Lyon, CoolIT Systems CEO & CTO. "This recognition from Gartner highlights the contributions CoolIT has been making to advance data center performance with Direct Contact Liquid Cooling technology."
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017