Deej (Bungie Community Manager) will host a livestream straight from the studio with Matt Sammons (Bungie Lead Designer), along with community member ProfessorBroman. They'll be playing a brand new co-op Arena activity set in the Prison of Elders, where teams of three players can take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to earn high-level legendary and exotic rewards. You can match-make with other players anytime, or form your own Fireteam to take on higher difficulty challenges with even greater rewards. The livestream will be exclusively viewable here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie .
In advance of the stream, please feel free to post the screenshot and tune-in video immediately, both of which can be downloaded via the assets links above, or link directly to the YouTube link here.
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves, launches on Tuesday 19 th May.
The community can interact directly with the developers at http://www.Bungie.net , http://www.Facebook.com/Bungie and @Bungie on Twitter. For game information, visit http://www.DestinyTheGame.com and follow the official Destiny social channels at http://www.Facebook.com/DestinyTheGame and @DestinyTheGame on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4