Deej (Bungie Community Manager) will host a livestream straight from the studio with Matt Sammons (Bungie Lead Designer), along with community member ProfessorBroman. They'll be playing a brand new co-op Arena activity set in the Prison of Elders, where teams of three players can take on waves of increasingly difficult enemies to earn high-level legendary and exotic rewards. You can match-make with other players anytime, or form your own Fireteam to take on higher difficulty challenges with even greater rewards. The livestream will be exclusively viewable here: http://www.twitch.tv/bungie .
In advance of the stream, please feel free to post the screenshot and tune-in video immediately, both of which can be downloaded via the assets links above, or link directly to the YouTube link here.
Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves, launches on Tuesday 19 th May.
The community can interact directly with the developers at http://www.Bungie.net , http://www.Facebook.com/Bungie and @Bungie on Twitter. For game information, visit http://www.DestinyTheGame.com and follow the official Destiny social channels at http://www.Facebook.com/DestinyTheGame and @DestinyTheGame on Twitter.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Elgato reveals new Stream Deck streaming hub
- Battle.net client is now called 'Blizzard'
- Mass Effect: Andromeda faces prove it needed more time
- Netflix has 25 new original TV/movies ready for April
- Facebook Messenger now features mentions and reactions
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- NZXT Kraken X42 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse