Nokia's annual corporate responsibility report, Nokia People & Planet Report 2014, is now available at http://www.nokia.com/people&planet.
The report covers the key ethical, socio-economic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia's business and stakeholders during the fiscal year 2014. In addition to key activities, achievements and challenges, the report includes an explanation of how we have identified the key sustainability topics for Nokia. It also launches our responsibility strategy: Improve, Respect, Protect.
To help ensure compatibility with other organizations, we have used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines, and our selected key sustainability indicators have been assured by an independent third party assurer.
The report is available on our website as a PDF document, and the web pages include an online summary of the full report.
In our reporting, we are committed to expanding our transparency and our coverage, and to reviewing progress in our activities. If you would like to share your opinions of how we have succeeded, please contact us at email@example.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- Get this Samsung wireless charging pad for over 70% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer shows amazing graphics
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package