Nokia's annual corporate responsibility report, Nokia People & Planet Report 2014, is now available at http://www.nokia.com/people&planet.
The report covers the key ethical, socio-economic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia's business and stakeholders during the fiscal year 2014. In addition to key activities, achievements and challenges, the report includes an explanation of how we have identified the key sustainability topics for Nokia. It also launches our responsibility strategy: Improve, Respect, Protect.
To help ensure compatibility with other organizations, we have used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines, and our selected key sustainability indicators have been assured by an independent third party assurer.
The report is available on our website as a PDF document, and the web pages include an online summary of the full report.
In our reporting, we are committed to expanding our transparency and our coverage, and to reviewing progress in our activities. If you would like to share your opinions of how we have succeeded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse