Nokia's annual corporate responsibility report, Nokia People & Planet Report 2014, is now available at http://www.nokia.com/people&planet.
The report covers the key ethical, socio-economic and environmental issues most relevant to Nokia's business and stakeholders during the fiscal year 2014. In addition to key activities, achievements and challenges, the report includes an explanation of how we have identified the key sustainability topics for Nokia. It also launches our responsibility strategy: Improve, Respect, Protect.
To help ensure compatibility with other organizations, we have used the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) guidelines, and our selected key sustainability indicators have been assured by an independent third party assurer.
The report is available on our website as a PDF document, and the web pages include an online summary of the full report.
In our reporting, we are committed to expanding our transparency and our coverage, and to reviewing progress in our activities. If you would like to share your opinions of how we have succeeded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM