How real do you want your racing? Do you want to feel the engine rattle your bones and your stomach drop as you take a banked curve at nearly 200 miles per hour? Get ready, because BenQ, a world-leading human technology and solutions provider - and professional gaming monitor pioneer - today released the ultimate high-performance curved LCD monitor designed for a more immersive racing experience: the XR3501. Created for demanding racing gamers, the XR3501straps players in the driver's seat with its 2000R curvature - the most of any LCD monitor - and extra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio.
Racing gamers want a real driving experience, and that is exactly what the XR3501 delivers in a high-speed feast for the senses that will have players living every heart-pounding moment of the race. Designed with extensive input from experts on and off the track, the XR3501features a full 35-inch screen and 2560x1080 resolution for visuals that will make you brace for every intense turn as you fight to break free of the pack. The 144Hz refresh rate keeps the action flowing smoothly for an experience that is as real as racing gets without a trip to the track.
Immerse yourself in the action
The ultimate racing game experience unfolds when you lose yourself in the action. The mundane world of your home or office fades away and you are transported to the Grand Hotel hairpin at Monaco or the pits at Talladega. XR3501's 2000R curved screen puts the roadway right on your desktop. The concave 35-inch screen wraps around your peripheral visual range, making it easier to feel the thrill of speeding through city streets or making the dirt fly in a backroad rally. But before you get too lost in your virtual race, remember there are others maneuvering for the checkered flag and winner's circle, as well. The XR3501's extra wide 21:9 aspect ratio gives you significantly more space to keep an eye on your instruments and fellow drivers.
Virtual racing has never felt as real as it does with the XR3501. The monitor's 2000R curvature is the most of any LCD monitor on the market, and that adds up to a driving experience that is the closest thing on a desktop to getting behind the wheel of an actual race car. Coupled with the monitor's 144Hz refresh rate, you will swear you are in the heart of the action as scenery wraps around you with breathless fluidity.
See every detail
Lighting fast reactions don't count for much if you can't see the next turn. The XR3501 solves this with crystal clear 2560x1080 screen resolution and vibrant colors that will have you seeing every detail, from the decals on your opponents' cars to the roadside grass and leaves on the trees you speed by.
The XR3501's Color Vibrance feature allows you to easily adjust color and detail settings based on your personal preferences. Lighting changes can hide critical details. Do the other cars seem to vanish in the darkness of a tunnel? Throw some light on the problem with Black eQualizer, boosting the brightness of darker regions of the screen without blowing out the well-lit areas. Now you can see every detail without sacrificing image quality.
Feel the speed
Nothing can pull a racing gamer out of a fully immersive experience faster than jerky, stuttering visuals and animations. The XR3501 keeps the action fast and smooth with the help of its 144Hz refresh rate. The higher refresh rate eliminates blurring while lending a more natural look to everything from other vehicles to passing scenery.
The XR3501curved LCD gaming monitor is expected to retail in the second quarter of 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni