Among the latest projects to be featured on Collective, space-based RTS XO - from Jumpdrive Studios (based in Portland, Oregon, US) - challenges you to take control of a rag-tag fleet fleeing an overwhelming enemy in a procedurally-generated setting.
Inspired by Battlestar Galactica and FTL among others, you'll find out if the choices you make - from rescuing survivors to gathering resources and dealing with political treachery - can save humanity... or doom it to destruction.
"We wanted to pitch XO to the Collective early in development and see how the community felt about our game so far," said Corey Warning, co-founder of Jumpdrive. "We're planning a crowdfunding campaign later this year, and this platform provides us with a unique opportunity to find our supporters and start a conversation."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 live-action gameplay trailer looks awesome
- Sony hires new director for the 'Uncharted' feature film
- 'Indiana Jones 5' loses co-creator George Lucas
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards