Among the latest projects to be featured on Collective, space-based RTS XO - from Jumpdrive Studios (based in Portland, Oregon, US) - challenges you to take control of a rag-tag fleet fleeing an overwhelming enemy in a procedurally-generated setting.
Inspired by Battlestar Galactica and FTL among others, you'll find out if the choices you make - from rescuing survivors to gathering resources and dealing with political treachery - can save humanity... or doom it to destruction.
"We wanted to pitch XO to the Collective early in development and see how the community felt about our game so far," said Corey Warning, co-founder of Jumpdrive. "We're planning a crowdfunding campaign later this year, and this platform provides us with a unique opportunity to find our supporters and start a conversation."
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017