Independent game developer OPQAM and indie games partner Reverb Triple XP announced today that Project Root has now launched on the PlayStation ®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system, and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program. A modern remake of the shoot 'em up (SHMUP) action genre, Project Root features platform cross-buy for Sony gamers, allowing them to purchase the game once and receive both PlayStation versions: PS4 and PS Vita.
To celebrate the game launch Project Root is available for the limited time promotional price for PS Plus and Xbox Games with Gold members of $6.99 on all platforms (a 30% discount from the SRP of $9.99).
Watch the frenetic gameplay in action HERE
"Any gamer looking for a supremely wild, frenzied and challenging experience should definitely check out Project Root," said Pablo Testa, Technical Director at OPQAM. "Steam players and hardcore SHMUP fans alike have been waging war against the evil Prometheus Corporation for some time now, so we're very excited our PlayStation and Xbox gamer friends are today getting that same chance."
Project Root features a truly frenetic pace of shoot 'em up (SHUMP) style action, tasking players with taking out numerous targets, both on the ground and in the air, while simultaneously dodging an insane amount of on-screen enemy projectiles. With eight different and wide-open levels to fight through and light RPG upgrade elements to utilize along the way, gamers will take on the role of rebel ace Lance Rockport who pilots the advanced F-72 Zonda hover fighter against the ruthless Prometheus Corporation hell-bent on world domination.
Review codes for Project Root are available for the media, livestream and YouTube creators - please contact Anthony Chau ( email@example.com ).
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017