Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition. The expanded version of the award-winning third-person open world action game, developed by Monolith Productions will launch 8 th May for £49.99 on the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft £34.99 for Steam on Windows PC.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor earned enthusiastic reviews when it launched last year, winning more than 25 awards including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards and eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards amongst many others. Featuring the innovative Nemesis System, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition expands on the critically-acclaimed original title, which includes the main game and all currently available downloadable content (DLC) packs, allowing fans to experience hours of added gameplay and content including:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor delivers a dynamic game environment where the player orchestrates their personal plan of vengeance as they bend Mordor to their will. The game begins on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate. Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious spirit of vengeance. Based on the player's actions with the in-game Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game. As Talion's personal vendetta unfolds, players uncover the mystery of the spirit that compels him, discover the origin of the Rings of Power and confront the ultimate nemesis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will have a headphone jack after all?
- HTC to launch only 6-7 devices this year
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017