Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition. The expanded version of the award-winning third-person open world action game, developed by Monolith Productions will launch 8 th May for £49.99 on the PlayStation4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft £34.99 for Steam on Windows PC.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor earned enthusiastic reviews when it launched last year, winning more than 25 awards including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards and eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards amongst many others. Featuring the innovative Nemesis System, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition expands on the critically-acclaimed original title, which includes the main game and all currently available downloadable content (DLC) packs, allowing fans to experience hours of added gameplay and content including:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor delivers a dynamic game environment where the player orchestrates their personal plan of vengeance as they bend Mordor to their will. The game begins on the night of Sauron's return to Mordor, as his Black Captains brutally execute the Rangers of the Black Gate. Players become Talion, a ranger who loses his family and everything he holds dear, only to be returned from death by a mysterious spirit of vengeance. Based on the player's actions with the in-game Nemesis System, every enemy encountered is distinct and can evolve to become a personal archenemy through the course of the game. As Talion's personal vendetta unfolds, players uncover the mystery of the spirit that compels him, discover the origin of the Rings of Power and confront the ultimate nemesis.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4