Eforb (http://eforbgames.com) today announced that its Gamebox game distribution and monetization platform now supports Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) to more effectively manage and optimize ad inventory. DFP is a comprehensive hosted digital ad-serving platform that streamlines ad management for improved advertising margins, and supports advanced targeting capabilities and ad trafficking. With today's latest release, Gamebox becomes the only platform for game publishers and website owners in the market offering ad campaign automation and reporting transparency.
With Gamebox, website owners can easily add a customized game page into their website to engage, retain and monetize site visitors. Game developers can add their games to a global network of website owners for quickly and effectively publishing and monetizing their games. Gamebox helps website owners and game developers monetize through microtransactions and advertising already implemented within the platform and managed directly by Eforb. Gamebox provides partners with simple and fast installation, deep customization capabilities and now, thanks to DFP, campaign transparency that everyone deserves.
Owner and Inspirational Master of Eforb, Anton Ustimenko, said: "Google DFP is a leading ad-serving platform and we are proud to release the latest version of Gamebox with a tight integration. We've had great demand for this capability from our partners, and we expect this integration to help us rapidly address increasing requests from ad publisher clients going forward seamlessly as we scale."
Eforb initially launched Gamebox in December 2014, and the publishing platform has already achieved success in Eastern Europe on Ukrainian major websites, such as obozrevatel.com, gazeta.ua, korrespondent.net, and bigmir.net, reaching more than 15 million visitors. Internal data shows high engagement among website visitors within Gamebox games, proving that game pages not only grow ad revenue by 30-40%, but also help retain users at a 20% greater rate thanks to its engaging and interactive content.
Since Gamebox combines several roles into the management platform - website owners, game developers, ad providers and their ad sales teams - it was critical for the platform to provide automation and transparency. Integrating with Google's DFP was the natural next step for Eforb. DFP was the only platform suitable for integrating with Gamebox's complex platform structure. DFP allows managers to create real-time reporting that encapsulates the full initiative. It also allows ad providers to manage campaigns more effectively for maximizing revenue through its ads manager. Additionally, its API auto-generates ad blocks for less downtime, such that once the website owner has created the game page on their website, ads start showing automatically. Integrating Google DFP was the final step for the Gamebox platform to become absolutely automatic and transparent for partners. Now, Gamebox is able to provide a complete bridge between website owners, game developers and ad providers to increase game distribution, and user monetization and engagement business goals.
To learn more about Gamebox, visit http://eforbgames.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro runs 'hot enough to cook an egg'
- Resident Evil 7 FPS uncapped on PC, settings revealed
- The Last Guardian pre-order numbers have surprised Sony
- ESA gets $425 million extra to complete ExoMars mission
- Pokémon GO launches surprise Xmas updates this month
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand